- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Melalong AD Cream (Mequinol 2% + Tretinoin 0.01%)
Melalong AD Cream online at a reasonable price from the most trusted generic store to cure Acne. You can purchase this Melalong cream online at an affordable price from most people’s trusted pharmacy AllDayGeneric in USA, UK. You can get all the information you need about this cream like the Review, Use, Side effect, Dosage, Composition, Substitutes, and Precautions.
About Melalong AD Cream
Melalong Cream (Mequinol and Tretinoin) is a topical Corticosteroid, prescribed for acne vulgaris and acute promyelocytic leukemia. It slows or stops the growth of cancer cells in the body.
Melalong Cream contains Mequinol Topical and Tretinoin Topical as active ingredients.
Mequinol and Tretinoin topical (applied to the skin) is used to treat age spots, liver spots, and sun spots also called solar lentigines.
Uses of Melalong AD Cream (Mequinol and Tretinoin)
Melalong cream is a topical drug used in various dermatological diseases and also used to treat the dryness, itching, inflammation, redness, crusting, scaling and discomfort of different skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis, allergies, and rash.
How does Melalong Cream work?
Melalong Cream is a combination of two drugs: Mequinol and Tretinoin which treat Melasma (dark spots on the skin). Mequinol affects chemicals in the skin that create pigmentation or darkening. Tretinoin is a class of vitamin A that helps the skin to renew itself more quickly.
How to take Melalong AD Cream?
It’s essential to put in mind that Melalong cream is for external use only. You should use it in the dose and duration prescribed by your physician.
- Wash your hands before using Melalong cream
- Wash the affected skin area to remove any dust.
- Dry your face very well and leave it till it is completely dry.
- Take a suitable amount of the cream and put it on the affected areas.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes or mouth ingestion of the cream.
- Close the bottle well and keep it away from the reach of the children.
What are the side effects of Melalong AD Cream?
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please notify your doctor if you experience any adverse effect to the medicine.
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
- Inflamed skin
- Exogenous ochronosis
- Hyper or hypopigmentation
- Skin pain
Precautions of Melalong cream Usage
- For your safety, check this cream or any other topical drug for allergy. A simple way to do this is by applying only a small amount at the first time and watch for the results. If it passed without fulminant inflammation or allergic reaction, then you can safely use it as much as you need.
- You should avoid using Melalong cream in large amounts as this may lead to extreme peeling of the skin.
- Avoid getting this cream into your eyes, nostrils, mouth, or any other areas of skin that is broken or injured to avoid their irritation. If the cream reaches any of the previous areas wash it properly with water until you are sure no cream is left behind.
- Avoid using any skin care product that causes sensitivity to the sun.
- Ask your physician about the most suitable sunscreen cream to help protect you from the increased sensitivity to sun rays.
Melalong Cream is available in the following packages and strengths
- Melalong Cream – Packages: 15GM Cream
- Melalong Cream – Strengths: 0.01%+2%
Miss a Dose
Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your usual time. Do not take two doses at the same time or extra doses. Do not modify the dose or end this drug. Talk with the doctor.
Melalong cream is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Melalong cream bottles should be stored in a cool, dry place away from the reach of children.
Why buy Melalong AD Cream from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Melalong AD Cream, manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
Disclaimer: The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
AllDayGeneric is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
AllDayGeneric does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.
Mequinol (2%) + Tretinoin (0.01%)
|Country of Origin|
Mequinol / Tretinoin
Acne, Acne, Pimple
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube