Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Melalite Forte Cream 4% – 30gm (Hydroquinone)
How it works
Common side effects
If you experience any:
- Skin reaction
- Inflamed skin may occur occasionally
Contact your doctor immediately, Mild to moderate irritation, sore, allergic skin reaction-red.
• Please use hydroquinone products carefully. Its skin bleaching action may produce unwanted cosmetic effects if not used as directed.
• Use of sunscreen is a must while using Melalite Forte cream. Avoid unnecessary sun exposures and cover the treated areas with clothing. Even minimal exposure to sunlight can reverse the bleaching effect of hydroquinone.
• Discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately if you develop allergic skin reaction or notice blue-black darkening of skin upon use of Melalite Forte cream.
• Hydroquinone creams are meant for external use on the skin only. Immediately wash-off with water, if the cream gets into your eyes, nose, mouth, or on your lips.
• Do not use hydroquinone creams on broken, irritated or injured skin.
• Do not use hydroquinone creams with other creams that contain peroxides (hydrogen peroxide/benzoyl peroxide). This may produce a dark stain on your skin which can be removed by stopping the use of peroxides and washing with soap and water.
• Do not use hydroquinone creams with other creams that contain resorcinol, phenol, or salicylic acid unless advised by your doctor.
• Please check, if the Melalite Forte cream contains sulfites. Such products may trigger allergic reactions in individuals with asthma.
• You may be advised by your doctor to perform a skin sensitivity test to avoid any allergic reaction.
• Do consult your doctor before using Melalite Forte cream, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin||
Abbott India Pvt Ltd
30 gm in 1 tube
Hydroquinone (4% w/w)