Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Megabrom Eye Drop (5ml)
$21.00 – $76.00
|Megabrom Eye Drop (5ml)|
|3 Eye Drop/s||$21.00||$7.00 /Piece|
|6 Eye Drop/s||$40.00||$6.67 /Piece|
|12 Eye Drop/s||$76.00||$6.33 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Bromfenac ophthalmic solution (Megabrom Eye Drop)
What is Bromfenac ophthalmic solution used for ?
How it works ?
Bromfenac side effects
floaters or moving spots before the eyes, swelling or bleeding of the eyelid or back of the eye, cough, or swelling, swelling of the face, foreign body sensation in the eye, reduced or blurred vision, light sensitivity, redness, nose bleeding or runny nose., itching, pain, Eye burning, stinging, irritation, damage and inflammation of the surface of the eye, eye discharge, impaired vision due to inflammation, unusual feeling in the eye.
• Do not use Bromfenac longer than 2 weeks and do not stop using Megabrom Eye Drop without consulting your doctor.
• You may experience blurred vision for a short time after using Bromfenac ophthalmic. If so, do not drive or use machines until your vision is clear.
• Tell your doctor before using Megabrom Eye Drop if you are using topical st**ds (e.g. cortisone), or other anticoagulants or if you had have bleeding problems (e.g. hemophilia), eye problems (e.g. dry eye syndrome, corneal problems), diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis and have undergone repeated eye surgery within a short period of time.
• Do not wear contact lenses after cataract surgery and while using Megabrom Eye Drop.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin||
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
5 ml in 1 bottle
Bromfenac (0.09% w/v)
There are no reviews yet.