Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Medrol 8 mg Tablet
$14.00 – $38.00
|Medrol 8 mg Tablet|
|28 Tablet/s||$14.00||$0.50 /Piece|
|56 Tablet/s||$27.00||$0.48 /Piece|
|84 Tablet/s||$38.00||$0.45 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Medrol 8 mg (Methylprednisolone 8 mg)
Medrol 8 mg Tablet is a corticosteroid medicine that prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. Methylprednisolone oral tablet is a prescription medication that’s available as the brand-name drug Medrol. It’s also available as a generic drug. Know about Methylprednisolone dosage, uses, work, price, reviews, side effects, interactions, warning, how to take, directions and precautions.
What is Methylprednisolone 8 mg used for?
Methylprednisolone Tablet is formulated to treat many different inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, bronchitis, ulcerative colitis, allergic disorders, gland disorders, and conditions that affect the skin, eyes, lungs, stomach, nervous system, or blood cells. It may also be used to help suppress the immune system.
How does Medrol 8 mg work?
Medrol 8 mg has an effect on virtually every organ system in the body. It is a corticosteroid that blocks the production of substances that trigger allergic and inflammatory actions. Methylprednisolone is used to modify the body’s immune response. At lower doses, it helps to reduce inflammation by decreasing the activity of specific cells and chemicals produced by the body that cause inflammation. At higher doses, it can suppress the immune system by reducing the number of cells necessary for a proper immune response.
How to take Methylprednisolone 8 mg tablets?
Take this tablet by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take this medicine with food. If you are taking this medicine once a day, take it in the morning. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not suddenly stop taking your medication because you may develop a severe reaction. Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take. If your doctor wants you to stop the drug, the dose may be slowly lowered over time to avoid any side effects.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Side effects of Medrol 8 mg Tablets
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Weight gain
- Increased appetite
- Change in taste
Precautions of Medrol 8 mg
- Before starting Medrol 8 mg, make sure you tell your physician about any other medications you are using. Do not take aspirin, or products containing aspirin unless your physician specifically permits this.
- Do not receive any immunization or vaccination without your physician’s approval while taking Medrol.
- Tell your health care expert if you are pregnant or may be pregnant before starting this treatment.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Medrol.
Why Buy Medrol 8 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Medrol 8 mg Tablet, manufactured by Pfizer India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Severe allergic reactions, Allergy symptoms, Asthma
Pfizer India Ltd
14 tablets in 1 strip
David M. Pilla –
I give it a high rating because it gives me back a much higher quality of life.