Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Medrol 16 mg Tablet
$20.00 – $54.00
|Medrol 16 mg Tablet|
|28 Tablet/s||$20.00||$0.71 /Piece|
|56 Tablet/s||$38.00||$0.68 /Piece|
|84 Tablet/s||$54.00||$0.64 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Medrol 16 mg Tablet (Methylprednisolone 16 mg)
Medrol 16 mg Tablet is a corticosteroid medicine that prevents the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation. Medrol pill is a prescription medication that’s available as the brand-name drug Medrol. It’s also available as a generic drug. Know about Methylprednisolone dosage, uses, work, price, reviews, side effects, interactions, warning, how to take, directions and precautions.
What is Methylprednisolone 16 mg used for?
Methylprednisolone Tablet is formulated to treat many different inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, bronchitis, ulcerative colitis, allergic disorders, gland disorders, and conditions that affect the skin, eyes, lungs, stomach, nervous system, or blood cells. It may also be used to help suppress the immune system.
How does Medrol 16 mg work?
Medrol Pill has an effect on virtually every organ system in the body. It is a corticosteroid that blocks the production of substances that trigger allergic and inflammatory actions. Methylprednisolone is used to modify the body’s immune response. At lower doses, it helps to reduce inflammation by decreasing the activity of specific cells and chemicals produced by the body that cause inflammation. At higher doses, it can suppress the immune system by reducing the number of cells necessary for a proper immune response.
How to take Methylprednisolone 16 mg tablets?
Take Medrol 16 mg by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take this medicine with food. If you are taking this medicine once a day, take it in the morning. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not suddenly stop taking your medication because you may develop a severe reaction. Your doctor will tell you how much medicine to take. If your doctor wants you to stop the drug, the dose may be slowly lowered over time to avoid any side effects.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Side effects of Medrol 16 mg Tablets
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Weight gain
- Increased appetite
- Change in taste
Precautions of Medrol 16 mg
- Before starting Medrol 16mg, make sure you tell your physician about any other medications you are using. Do not take aspirin, or products containing aspirin unless your physician specifically permits this.
- Do not receive any immunization or vaccination without your physician’s approval while taking Medrol.
- Tell your health care expert if you are pregnant or may be pregnant before starting this treatment.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Medrol.
Why Buy Medrol 16 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Medrol 16 mg Tablet, manufactured by Pfizer India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Severe allergic reactions, Allergy symptoms, Asthma
Pfizer India Ltd
14 tablets in 1 strip
Hazel M. Lail –
Great for Lupus….
Johnny S. Robinson –
Pain disappears almost immediately after the first dose.