Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Martifur 100 mg(Nitrofurantoin)
Martifur 100 mg(Nitrofurantoin) online from the cheapest pharmacy at the best price in the USA, UK, and many more countries. Know Nitrofurantoin, how to work, how to use, how long does it last, how to take, side effects, and reviews. AllDayGeneric is a much more than only a regular health store and 100% trusted Online Drugstore!!!
Martifur 100 MG Tablet MR is a bactericidal antibiotic which helps manage urinary tract infections. It is used with care in patients with kidney damage. This pill is not used in children less than 3 months due to the risk of hemolytic anemia.
Nitrofurantoin (the active ingredient) is an antibiotic.
Urinary Tract Infection.
Martifur Tablet is used in the treatment of infection of the urinary tract caused by Escherichia coli, Klebsiella spp, and Staphylococcus aureus.
Martifur works by stopping with the bacterial wall synthesis and so ends the growth of the bacteria. Nitrofurantoin 100mg Tablet belongs to the class urinary anti-infectives. These intermediates will alter the bacterial ribosomal proteins, DNA synthesis, RNA synthesis, and cell wall synthesis.
Major & minor side effects for Martifur Tablet:-
- changes in facial skin color
- Skin rash
- Fever and chills
- Burning or tingling sensation
- Excessive gas in the stomach
If you miss a dose of nitrofurantoin 100mg tablets, take the missed dose as soon as you memorize. If it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed dose.
Ask emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Usually, Martifur takes nearby 2-7 days to work. Tell your doctor If you don’t feel relieved after finishing the full course of treatment.
Yes, Martifur can be used to treat urinary tract infection (UTI) as per your doctor’s recommendation. It should only be taken as and when recommended by your doctor.
Martifur may begin your urine color to change into dark yellow or brown color. This usually is short and harmless. It will disappear when the medicine is finished.
Yes, Martifur can cause diarrhea (loose stools), although it is a few common side effect. Please speak to your doctor in case you experience excessive loose stools which dehydrate you or make you feel sick or tired.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Martifur 100 mg, manufactured by Walter Bushnell at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Bacterial infections of urinary tract
14 tablets in 1 strip