Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Lupride Depot 7.50 mg
$100.00 – $270.00
|Lupride Depot 7.50 mg|
|1 Injection/s||$100.00||$100.00 /Piece|
|2 Injection/s||$190.00||$95.00 /Piece|
|3 Injection/s||$270.00||$90.00 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Lupride Depot 7.50 mg Injection (Leuprolide Leuprorelin 7.50mg)
Buy Lupride Depot 7.50 mg Injection online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to treat prostate cancer, endometriosis and fibroids. Get all details regarding Leuprolide acetate injection like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions.
Leuprolide acetate is an injectable, human-made hormone that is used for treating prostate cancer, endometriosis, central precocious puberty (early onset of puberty), and fibroids. Leuprolide is in a class of medications called gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists. It works by decreasing the amount of certain hormones in the body.
Leuprolide is used in men to treat the signs of prostate cancer. Leuprolide only treats the signs of prostate cancer and does not treat the cancer itself.
Lupride Depot is used in women to treat signs of endometriosis (overgrowth of uterine lining outside of the uterus) or uterine fibroids.
Leuprolide Depot-Ped is used to treat precocious (early-onset) puberty in both male and female children.
- Leuprolide acetate injection is in a class of medications called gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonists. It works by decreasing the amount of certain hormones in the body.
- Lupride Depot 7.50 mg Injection is a hormone similar to the one produced by a hypothalmus gland in the brain. It works by decreasing the blood levels of testosterone in males.
There is no pill form of leuprolide. Leuprolide is injected under the skin (subcutaneously). Leuprolide acetate is injected into muscle (intramuscularly). Your doctor will determine your dose and schedule. Kindly do not self administer.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Decreased libido
- Testicular atrophy
- Increased sweating
- Muscle weakness
- Erectile dysfunction
- Bone pain
- Hot flashes
- Injection site reaction
- Eligard Subcutaneous Inj Susp: 7.5mg, 22.5mg, 30mg, 45mg
- Leuprolide Acetate/Lupron Subcutaneous Inj Sol: 0.2mL, 1mg
- Lupron Depot/Lupron Depot-Ped Intramuscular Inj Pwd F/Susp: 3.75mg, 7.5mg, 11.25mg, 15mg, 22.5mg, 30mg, 45mg
Leuprolide can be given daily, or Lupron Depot can be given monthly or at 3 to 4-month intervals. The daily dose of leuprolide is 1 mg. The 3.5 and 7.5 mg doses of Lupron Depot are injected monthly, the 11.25 and 22.5 mg doses every three months, the 30 mg dose every four months, and the 45 mg dose every six months.
The recommended dose of Lupron Depot is 3.75 mg monthly or 11.5 mg every three months. The recommended duration of treatment is six months.
Menstrual periods usually return within 2 months after treatment is stopped. Tell your doctor promptly if regular periods continue during treatment with leuprolide. During the first few weeks of treatment, your hormone levels will actually increase before they decrease.
No, LUPRON DEPOT is not a method of birth control.
Lupron Injection (leuprolide acetate) is a synthetic gonadotropin-releasing hormone used in men to treat symptoms of prostate cancer, and in women to treat symptoms of endometriosis (overgrowth of uterine lining outside of the uterus) or uterine fibroids.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Lupride Depot 7.50 mg, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Prostate cancer, Endometriosis, Uterine fibroids
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
1 injection in 1 vial
Leuprolide (Leuprorelin) (7.50mg)