Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Lotensyl 20 mg Tablet
$15.00 – $41.00
|Lotensyl 20 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$15.00||$0.50 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$29.00||$0.48 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$41.00||$0.46 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Lotensyl (Zanidip 20 mg) – Hypertension Pills
What is Zanidip 20 mg?
Lotensyl – Zanidip 20 mg is a medicine that belongs to a group called Calcium Channel Blockers (dihydropyridine derivatives), used to treat Hypertension or high blood pressure.
We also have in stock Lotensyl 10 mg, which is used to treat the Same Indications. Know about Lotensyl Cost, Side Effects, How to get it Online, When to Start, How to take, Work, Facts, Safety Advice, and Warnings.
How does Lotensyl work?
When treating high blood pressure, Zanidip 20 mg acts by reducing the change of calcium into the cells of the heart and blood vessel stops, which makes it simpler for the heart to pump while also increasing blood vessels.
How to take Lotensyl Tablets?
Lotensyl – Zanidip 20 mg is a prescription-only medication. Always understand the directions of your doctor and read the patient knowledge pamphlet provided in the medication package.
Take the tablets by taking whole with a drink of water, before or after food. You should take it at an equal time of day, and you should not Consume Lotensyl 20 mg with grapefruit juice.
Safety Advice or Precautions need to Take Before Using Lotensyl Tablets
Before taking Zanidip 20 mg, you should regularly first advise your doctor. You should not take Zanidip if any of the following apply to you:
- If you are allergic to lercanidipine hydrochloride or any other components of this medication.
- If you are experiencing from untreated heart failure, difficulty to flow of blood from the heart, unstable angina or should had a heart attack in the closing month.
- If you have had allergic effects to medications almost related to Lotensyl tablets.
- Like with all sufferers of high blood pressure, you should pair your medicines with amazing lifestyle modifications such as eating healthily, exercising daily, and avoiding unnecessary smoking or drinking.
- If you have delicate liver or kidney problems and pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You should stay off from grapefruit juice while on Zanidip 20 mg, as it’s been proven to interact with the medication and can lower your blood pressure too much.
Side effects of Lotensyl Tablets:
The common side effects of using Lotensyl 20 mg include:
- dizziness, headache;
- ankle swelling,
- sudden reddening of the face, neck or upper chest,
- Fast heartbeats
If you do encounter one or more of these side effects and they persist or worsen, then inform your doctor right away. You should besides talk to your doctor if you notice any severe side effects, such as fainting, severe chest pains, or allergic reaction.
Dosage Instructions of Lotensyl 20 mg Tablets
The regular dose is one 20mg tablet a day, yet your doctor may determine to increase this to 20mg if they assume you need it. If you have kidney or liver difficulties, you should advise your doctor so they can let you know of the proper dose.
If you forget to take your Zanidip 20 mg tablet, then you should skip the forgotten dose and move right onto the next one. Don’t worry but don’t Overdose to make up for a missed one.
If you Overdose Zanidip 20 mg Tablets than you should, then go to your nearest emergency care immediately.
Why Buy Lotensyl 20 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Lotensyl 20 mg, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
High blood pressure
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Seth J. Crim –
I’ve been on this medication for about 3 years and I’ve never had a problem with it. My blood pressure was controlled. Thaks AllDaygeneric!