Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Lobet 100 mg Tablet
$20.00 – $54.00
|Lobet 100 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$20.00||$0.67 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$38.00||$0.63 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$54.00||$0.60 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Lobet (Labetalol 100 mg Tablet)
what is Labetalol 100 mg?
Lobet 100 mg Tablet is used to treat High blood pressure or Chest pain (Angina). Lobet 100 Mg may also be prescribed for the treatment of other health problems as per your doctor’s concern. Read about Labetalol 100mg Tablet Uses, Facts, Dosage, User Reviews, Price, Compositions, substitutes, Warnings, and Side effects. Samarth Life Sciences manufacture Lobet Tablets. We also have in stock Diltiazem 30mg Tablets, which is used to treat the Same Indications.
How does Labetalol 100 mg work?
Lobet is a beta-blocker. It acts by loosening blood vessels and slowing heart rate to enhance blood flow and lower blood pressure.
Lobet works by changing the response to tissue impulses in specific parts of the body, like the heart. As an outcome, the heart beats slower and lowers blood pressure. When the blood pressure is dropped, the amount of blood and oxygen is enhanced to the heart.
How to take labetalol 100 mg tablets?
Lobet comes as a tablet to take by mouth. The recommended starting oral dose of labetalol is 100 milligrams (mg), twice a day. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Lobet 100 mg is to take with food.
Do not skip doses or stop taking Lobet without first discussing to your doctor. Stopping quickly may make your condition critical.
Dosage Instructions of Lobet
Follow all directions on your medicine label. Your doctor may hardly change your dose to make sure you get the positive results. Do not take this medication in higher or fewer amounts or for longer than recommended.
Precautions and Safety Advice Before to Take Lobet Tablets
- You must inform the doctor about all the medications you are already taking and always follow the instructions.
- Always verify for expiry on the package or with the pharmacologist before buying Lobet 100 Tablets.
- Save Labetalol 100 mg Tablet at room heat & avoid straight exposure to sunlight. Do not use more than the Directed dosage.
- Avoid alcohol consumption. It may affect blood sugar level; monitor sugar level regularly.
- Attention should be handled in patients with a past of heart, kidney or liver disease; asthma, severe allergic reactions, diabetes, cancer, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy, and breastfeeding.
- Use with care in patients taking calcium channel blockers, cardiac glycosides, or inhaled anesthetics.
Lobet Drug Interactions:
Your doctor may already be conscious of any potential drug interactions and may be observing you for them. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicine before verifying with your doctor first.
Before using this medicine, notify your doctor of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: cimetidine, fingolimod.
This medication may interfere with specific medical/laboratory tests, possibly causing false test results. Make sure laboratory personnel, and all your doctors know you use this drug.
What are the Side Effects of Lobet Tablets
Like all Other Medications, Lobet 100 mg Have some Serious and Light Side Effects. If Side Effects of Lobet tablets are adverse, then Contact Your Doctor Immediately.
To decrease your chance of dizziness and lightheadedness, get up gently when arising from a sitting or lying posture.
Inform your doctor proper away if any of these strange but severe side effects occur: very slow heartbeat, severe dizziness, fainting, blue fingers/toes, trouble breathing, new or worsening symptoms of heart failure (such as shortness of breath, swelling feet, unusual tiredness, unusual weight gain),mood changes (such as confusion, depression, mood swings).
Q. For how long should I continue using Lobet 100 mg (Labetalol)?
One should take these Lobet Tablets as long as directed by the doctor.
Q. How much of Lobet 100mg to be applied?
Generally, it must be in the range which is suitable according to the person’s health. It is available in the form of tablets.
Q. Is Lobet 100 Tablet addictive?
Addictive medicines are usually classified as schedule 2-5 in the US. Please read the packaging data correctly before purchasing.
Q. Is it safe to operate heavy machinery when consuming?
After taking Lobet Tablets, you may feel tired. So it is not safe to try these activities.
Why Buy Lobet 100 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Lobet 100 mg, manufactured by Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
High blood pressure, Chest pain (Angina)
Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Dennis L. Hill –
I would recommend Lobet 100 mg Tablet because of it inexpensive and works effectively alright.