- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Liofen 25 mg (Baclofen 25 mg)
Liofen 25 mg Online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to used alleviate pain and improves the muscle movement. Get all details regarding Liofen 25 like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. We also have in stock Liofen 5 mg and Liofen 10 mg which is used to treat the same indications.
Liofen 25 is a Muscle relaxer and an Antispastic agent which is used to alleviate pain and improves the muscle movement. Baclofen is also used to treat muscle symptoms caused by multiple sclerosis, including spasm, pain, and stiffness.
Baclofen Tablet is sometimes used to treat muscle spasms and other signs in people with injury or disease of the spinal cord.
Liofen 25 MG Tablet is used in the treatment of spasticity caused due to the brain or spinal cord injury identified by the stiffness of muscles and conflicts with normal body movement.
Liofen 25 mg Tablet is a muscle relaxant. It works by inhibiting the monosynaptic and polysynaptic reflexes at the spinal levels and decreases the release of excitatory neurotransmitters from the afferent terminal. It also stimulates the effect of the inhibitory neurotransmitter called GABA and relaxes the muscles.
Baclofen 25 mg Tablet also acts on the spinal cord nerves and decreases the number and severity of muscle contractions caused by multiple sclerosis or spinal cord diseases. It also reduces pain and improves muscle movement.
- Take Liofen 25 in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Call your doctor if your muscle symptoms do not improve, or if they get worse.
- Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Liofen 25 mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Change in mood
- Skin rash
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Muscle weakness
- Difficult or painful urination
The usual starting dose of baclofen for treating spasticity in adults is 5 mg given three times daily. Based on the response, the treatment can be increased by 5 mg every three days to a maximum of 80 mg/day in divided doses.
- Missed Dose
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it’s almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not twice your dose to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Baclofen treats muscle spasticity, which is often a condition in people who have multiple sclerosis, spinal cord damages or disorders, and cerebral palsy. Baclofen is not a narcotic. … One of the reasons people might question if baclofen is a medicine because it acts on the central nervous system.
Baclofen is a muscle relaxer and an antispastic agent. Baclofen is used to treat muscle signs caused by various sclerosis, including spasm, pain, and stiffness. Baclofen is sometimes used to treat muscle spasms and other signs in people with injury or disease of the spinal cord.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Liofen 25 mg, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip