- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Linox 600 Mg (Linezolid)
Linox 600 MG Tablet is an antibiotic which is used to treat serious bacterial infections in the lungs and blood. It is used in vancomycin-resistance conditions. This medicine may decrease the blood cell count. Close monitoring of blood pressure is necessary.
Linezolid Tablet Is Used For The Treatment Of Antibacterial Infections By Stopping The Production Of Proteins That Help The Bacteria To Develop.
How to Use Linox Tablet?
- Bacterial Septicemia:
Linox 600 MG is used in the treatment of septicemia, which is an infection of the blood caused by Staphylococci and Streptococcus pyogenes.
Linox 600 is used in the treatment of Pneumonia, which is the most common type of lung infection caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenzae.
- Skin and Structure Infection:
Linox 600 MG Tablet is used in the treatment of skin and structure infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes and Staphylococcus aureus, including MRSA strains.
How Linox Tablet Works?
Linox 600 Tablet is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions. It works by interfering with the production of proteins needed by bacteria to grow.
Linox Tablet Side Effects?
• Decreased blood cell count
Precautions of linezolid ?
• During pregnancy, this medication should be used only when clearly needed. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
• It is unknown if this drug passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
• Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use.
Q. What bacteria does linezolid treat?
Linezolid is active against most Gram-positive bacteria that cause disease, including streptococci, vancomycin-resistant enterococci, and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus.
Q. Can Linox 600 Tablet is used for Community-acquired pneumonia and Skin Infections?
Yes, community-acquired pneumonia and skin infections are among the most common reported uses for Linox 600 Tablet.
Q. What foods should I avoid while taking Linox?
You should avoid taking large quantities of food that contain high tyramine in it. Foods that are fermented, cured, aged or spoiled contain a high amount of tyramine. Consuming tyramine while taking Linox can result in elevation of blood pressure; this may result in an emergency situation.
Why Linox 600 Mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Linox 600 Mg, manufactured by Unichem Laboratories Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Serious bacterial infections
Unichem Laboratories Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip