Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Lenalid 25mg Capsule (Lenalidomide 25 mg)
We offer a wide range of Cheap Generic Product OTC Drugs. Alldaygeneric is very Trusted Online Pharmacy for buying Lenalid 25 mg Capsule (lenalidomide) in the USA. Purchase Generic Medicine with Lowest Price Online. Free Shipping on Order above $ 249.Order Now! We encourage you to purchase medication online because it saves each time, vitality and also money.
Lenalidomide is a cancer drug and is also known by its brand name, Revlimid.Lenalid 10 is a prescription medicine approved in combination with dexamethasone to treat patients with multiple myeloma (a type of cancer of the bone marrow) who already have had prior therapy. Lenalidomide therapy is also approved to treat certain patients who have certain types of myelodysplastic syndromes (a group of conditions in which the bone marrow does not produce enough mature blood cells).
Lenalidomide is indicated for the treatment of multiple myeloma in combination with dexamethasone. Lenalid 10mg price is also indicated for the treatment of patients with transfusion-dependent anemia due to low- or intermediate- risk myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) associated with a deletion 5q cytogenetic abnormality with or without additional cytogenetic abnormalities.
• Lenalidomide cost is taken as capsules by mouth. Swallow whole with water. Do not break, chew, or open capsules.
• Store Lenalidomide at room temperature, 59o to 86oF (15o to 30o C).
• You can take the capsules with or without food.
• Your doctor will determine your exact dosage and schedule. Dosage may be adjusted based on your blood count results.
Lenalidomide’s exact mechanism of action on cancer cells is not clear. Lenalid 10 mg may act by inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis) in tumors, enhancing the status of the immune system, or decreasing cytokine and growth factor production.
In normal tissue, new blood vessels are formed during tissue growth and repair (i.e. a healing wound), and during the development of baby during pregnancy. Blood vessels carry oxygen and nutrients to tissue that are necessary for growth and survival. In cancer, tumors need blood vessels in order to grow and spread. Through a complex process, endothelial cells (which line the blood vessels) are able to divide and grow and create new blood vessels. This process is called angiogenesis and it occurs in both healthy tissue and in cancerous tissue.
Common lenalidomide side effects:
• Swelling of the limbs and skin
Serious lenalidomide side effects:
• Birth defects
• Increased risk of death in people with chronic lymphocytic leukemia
• Worsening of your tumor
• Risks of new cancers
• Severe liver problems, including liver failure and death
• Thyroid problems
Seek emergency help immediately and notify your health care provider, it you experience the following symptoms:
• Sudden chest pain and shortness of breath.
Contact your health care provider immediately, day or night, if you should experience any of the following symptoms:
• Fever of 100.4° F (38° C) or higher, chills (possible signs of infection)
Always inform your health care provider if you experience any unusual symptoms.
If you miss a dose of Lenalid 25 mg (Lenalidomide), take lenalidomide therapy as soon as you remember that day. If you miss taking your dose for the entire day, go back to taking your regular dose the next day. Do not take 2 doses at the same time.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Lenalidomide an immunomodulatory and an antiangiogenic agent andis used to treat multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes and mantle cell lymphoma in certain patients. Lenalid 25 mg is a chemotherapy-like drug and has the same cytotoxic effects as chemotherapy drugs as in to kill myeloma cells but the mechanism of action is different.
Lenalidomide is a cancer drug and is also known by its brand name, Lenalid 25 mg.It is a treatment for myeloma and blood disorders called myelodysplastic syndromes. You may also have it as part of clinical trials for other types of cancer.
• Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
• Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
• Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
• Authenticity: We only sell authentic Lenalid 25 mg, manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Multiple myeloma, Lepra reaction
Natco Pharma Ltd
30 capsules in 1 bottle