- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Lasilactone 50 mg (Furosemide / Spironolactone) Tablets
Lasilactone 50 mg Contains Combination Tablet called Spironolactone and Furosemide. Lasilactone (50 mg / 20 mg) Tablet is used in the treatment of resistant edema associated with secondary hyperaldosteronism, resistant hypertension, chronic cardiac failure, and hepatic cirrhosis. It is also used to manage high Blood Pressure. Sanofi India Limited manufactures it. Spironolactone / Furosemide Brand name is Lasilactone. Know About Spironolactone and Furosemide Side Effects, Dosage, Classification, Work, Uses, and Price.
What is Spironolactone / Furosemide?
Lasilactone 50 (Furosemide/Spironolactone) is used to treat individual patients with hyperaldosteronism, low potassium levels, and in patients with fluid retention. Furosemide works by causing the kidneys to increase the number of salts, such as potassium and sodium, which are separated from the blood and into the urine. Spironolactone works by preventing the actions of a hormone in the body called aldosterone. This medicine only controls high blood pressure and hyperaldosteronism; it does not cure these conditions.
How to Work Spironolactone and Furosemide?
Lasilactone 50 Tablet is a Combination of Two Medicines: Furosemide and Spironolactone. Lasilactone Tablet contains two active components, Spironolactone medication, which is a type of medicine called a Potassium-Sparing Diuretic, and Furosemide is a type of medicine called a loop diuretic. Loop diuretics like Furosemide are potent diuretics that cause lots of potassium to be filtered out of the blood. Spironolactone is also a diuretic which maintains potassium, thereby adjusting its levels in the body.
How to take Spironolactone and Furosemide?
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Lasilactone 50 mg Tablets should be taken with food. Lasilactone (Furosemide and Spironolactone) is taken once a day. Take it at around the same time every day. Do not take extra or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet without talking to your physician.
Spironolactone and Furosemide Side Effects:
Lasilactone 50 Tablet is commonly deemed safe for use but may cause certain undesirable side effects in some cases. Some of the generally occurring side effects are listed below:
• The severe allergic reaction which may involve a skin rash,
• Itching, dermatitis,
• peeling skin,
• Sensitivity to sunlight or sun lamps or fever,
• Inflammation of the face, lips,
• Tongue or throat or complexity breathing or swallowing
• Low blood volume (hypovolaemia)
• Increased creatinine and blood urea (seen in blood tests)
Lasilactone 50 tablet should be taken at the time and frequency prescribed by the physician. It is advised to take medication after having food for maximum efficiency. However, dietary sodium should be avoided during this drug. The tablet must be administered whole, without crushing, breaking, or chewing it. Lasilactone 50 mg tablet consists of two major ingredients: 20 mg of Furosemide and 50 mg of Spironolactone. Both these ingredients bear diuretic properties. This medicine is an Aldosterone antagonist Diuretic that balances the level of electrolytes and potassium in the body.
Spironolactone / Furosemide Precaution:
- Lasilactone 50 mg Tablet (Furosemide and Spironolactone) has been used by some patients in combination with other medicines to treat precocious puberty or myasthenia gravis (a disease in which the nerves do not function properly).
Anemia, decrease in platelets and white blood cells.
- Possible symptoms include difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, swelling, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives.
- This medicine should be used with caution during pregnancy, and only if the required benefit to the mother is more significant than any possible risk to the fetus. Seek medical advice from your doctor.
- Patients suffering from kidney related ailments are advised to exercise caution while administering this medicine. The doctor may prescribe regular monitoring of the kidney function in such cases.
- This medicine may cause dizziness in some patients. It is recommended that you do not conduct any activities that require high mental alertness such as driving a vehicle or operating machinery if you experience any dizziness during treatment with this drug.
- This medication should be used with extreme warning in patients with diabetes mellitus due to the increased risk of severe adverse effects.
- Individual female patients with abnormal facial hair have also taken this medicine. Talk to your doctor about the possible risks of using it for your condition.
Q. Is Lasilactone 50 mg Tablet addictive in nature?
No, Lasilactone Tablet is not addictive. All addictive drugs in India are classified under schedule X or H. It is advised to read the packaging label of the medicine carefully for all the related information.
Q. Can the use of Lasilactone 50 mg cause gout?
Yes, Lasilactone can cause gout. Lasilactone contains Furosemide, which can increase the blood uric acid levels by increasing its absorption from the kidneys. Increased uric acid levels can cause a gout attack. Inform your doctor if you have hyperuricemia (excess of uric acid in the blood) or a history of gout before taking this medicine. Use of Lasilactone should be avoided in patients with gout.
Q. What are the storage instructions for this medicine?
Keep this medicine out of reach of children store at room temperature (15-25°C). And do not use after the expiry date.
Why Buy Lasilactone 50 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Lasilactone 50 mg Tablet, manufactured by Sanofi India Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Furosemide / Spironolactone
Sanofi India Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Furosemide (20mg) + Spironolactone (50mg)