Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Lamivir 150 mg Tablet
$22.00 – $59.00
|Lamivir 150 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$22.00||$0.73 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$42.00||$0.70 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$59.00||$0.66 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Lamivir 150 mg tab (Lamivudine tablets)
Lamivir 150 mg tab is online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to cure HIV infection, Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. Get all details regarding Lamivudine 150 mg like the Composition, Lamivir reviews, how to work, how to take, How long does last, Lamivudine side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufactured by Cipla Ltd. You can also get a product at your doorstep with our fast delivery service in the UK, USA, Australia, France, and China. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy.
What is Lamivudine 150 mg?
Lamivir 150 mg tab is an antiviral medication which is used to treat human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and hepatitis B virus (HBV) infections. These Lamivudine tablets are not a cure for HIV. It only stops the virus from increasing in your body. Monitoring of liver function and kidney function may be required while receiving this medication based on the clinical situation.
How does Lamivudine tablets work?
Lamivir 150 mg Tab is a class of HIV nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTIs) that blocks the HIV enzyme known as reverse transcriptase. It can be used for treating both HIV 1 and HIV 2 as well as hepatitis B (HBV) where stops DNA synthesis. However, Lamivir is used in combination with other medicines to treat these diseases.
How to take Lamivir 150 mg tab?
Take Lamivir 150 mg tab in the dose and term as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Don’t chew, crush, or break it. Lamivudine tablets are to be taken with food.
Lamivudine side effects
Like most medicines, Lamivir 150 mg tab can cause unwanted side effects. Please talk to your physician if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Chills and fever
- Stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Headache, Heartburn
- Muscle pain
- Fatigue, Indigestion
- Loss of appetite
If you miss a dose of Lamivir 150 mg tab take it as soon as you remember, unless it is time to take the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Don’t take a double dose.
What precautions need to take before using Lamivir 150 mg tab?
- Avoid taking the medication if you are allergic to Lamivudine tablets or similar drugs.
- Ask the doctor’s advice before using any other medicine or herbal products while on Lamivir.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of Lamivudine 150 mg.
- Don’t exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Don’t stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Suddenly stopping the pill may cause the illness to return.
- Avoid Lamivir 150 mg tab during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
Be cautious while taking Lamivudine tablets if you have any liver impairment.
- It has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering, or there is discoloration.
Why Buy Lamivir 150 mg tab from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Lamivir 150 mg tab (Lamivudine) Tablet, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
HIV infection, Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
10 tablets in 1 strip
There are no reviews yet.