Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Korandil 5 mg (Nicorandil 5 mg Tablet)
Korandil 5 mg is a medicine used to prevent and treat chest pain caused by angina. Nicorandil works by increasing the blood flow and oxygen supply through the blood vessels of the heart. Korandil Tablet Contain the Active Ingredient is Nicorandil. Nicorandil 5 mg Belongs to a group of medicines called potassium – channel activators. Know About what is Nicorandil, how to work, how to use, Nicorandil Side Effects, Dosage, Precaution, Reviews, and Price.
What is Korandil 5 mg used for?
The name of your medicine is Nicorandil 5 mg Tablets or Nicorandil 10mg Tablets (referred to as Nicorandil Tablets throughout this leaflet). Nicorandil Tablets contain the active substance “Nicorandil.” Korandil 5 mg is used to prevent or reduce painful signs (“angina pectoris”) of your heart disease and is used in adults who cannot take heart medicines called “beta-blockers” or “calcium antagonists.” It works by enhancing the blood flow through the blood vessels of the heart. It increases the blood and oxygen supply of your heart muscle and reduces its workload.
How Dose Work Korandil 5 mg?
Korandil 5 mg is a Vasodilator. It works by relaxing the blood vessels. It makes the condition better by reducing the workload of the heart. As a result, the heart muscle does not need as much blood and oxygen supply. This reduces the frequency and severity of angina attacks.
How to Use Korandil 5 mg?
Korandil 5 mg is generally used in the treatment of chest pain (Angina). Always take this medication exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor if you are not sure. It should be taken orally. Take one dose in the morning and one in the evening. Take this medicine by mouth. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. The tablet may be cut or snapped in half along the break-line to divide the dose into two halves. It comes as a pill, to take by mouth, with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
If you forget a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
If you take more Korandil 5 mg than you should or a child swallows any of the tablets, talk to a doctor or go to the hospital straight away.
Side Effects of Korandil 5 mg:
• Yellowing of skin and eyes
• Increase in the potassium levels
• Watery eyes
• Gastric Ulcer
• Dizziness and Drowsiness
• Nausea and vomiting
• Lower Blood Pressure
• Rash, Itching
• Double Vision
Warning or Precaution of Korandil 5 mg:
Talk to your doctor straight away if you notice any of the following serious side effects during treatment:
• Are allergic to Nicorandil or any other of its ingredients. You suffer from a problem caused by too much pressure in your eye called ‘narrow-angle glaucoma’ or if you have a higher chance to get glaucoma. You have an obstructive disease of your bowel. If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. You may have blurred vision, dizziness, confusion, or disorientation while taking Korandil. If this happens, do not drive or use any tools or machines.
If you are already suffering from any of the following diseases:
High levels of potassium in your blood;
Why Buy Korandil 5 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Korandil 5 mg Tablet, manufactured by Zydus Cadila Pharma at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Chest pain (Angina)
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip