Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Klox-D 500 mg Capsule (Dicloxacillin)
Klox-D 500 Capsule is a penicillin antibiotic used for treating bacterial infections of the skin, bone, respiratory tract, etc. caused by susceptible bacteria. This medicine is not recommended for treating a common cold, flu, or other viral infections since it is not effective in treating them.
Dicloxacillin is a semisynthetic antibiotic which resists damage by the enzyme penicillinase (beta-lactamase). It inhibits the third and last stage of bacterial cell wall synthesis.
How To Use Klox-D Capsule?
Klox-D 500 mg Capsule is used in the treatment of bacterial infections. Klox-D 500Mg Capsule is a penicillin-type antibiotic used for treating various kinds of bacterial infections, and it works by effectively stopping bacterial growth in the body. This antibiotic can be used to treat only bacterial infections.
Klox-D 500mg Capsule Is Administered In The Form Of Oral Tablets, Which Should Be Taken Once Daily, And Along With Food, In Order To Avoid A Stomach Upset.
How Klox-D Capsule Works?
Klox-D 500 Capsule is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by stopping them from forming their protective covering, which is needed for them to survive.
Klox-D Capsule Side Effects?
• Allergic reaction
• Stomach upset
Precautions of dicloxacillin?
- Before taking dicloxacillin, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it, or penicillin or cephalosporin antibiotics.
- Dicloxacillin should be used only when needed during pregnancy. Discuss the risks and advantages of your doctor.
- Dicloxacillin passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Klox D 500 mg is a oral dosage form which has an active ingredient, Dicloxacillin 50 mg, used in the treatment of various bacterial infections and can be found in various strengths and substitutes. Consult with your doctor for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Q. Can Klox-D cause an allergic reaction?
Although it is rare yes, Klox-D can cause an allergic reaction and is harmful in patients with known allergy to penicillins.
Q. How long does Klox-D takes to work?
Usually, Klox-D starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take around 2-3 days to make you feel better while taking Klox-D.
Q. What if I don’t get better after using Klox-D?
Inform your doctor if you don’t feel better after completing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Why Klox-D 500 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Klox-D 500 mg, manufactured by Hetero Drugs Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Hetero Drugs Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip