- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Ketocip Shampoo (1%) (ketoconazole shampoo)
Alldaygeneric is a collection of best Generic Medicine for premium brands at attractive rates. We supply the best quality of Ketoconazole online at a lower price from the most trusted online generic store.
Ketocip Shampoo (1%) is a medicine that is an antifungal medicine which is used primarily to treat fungal diseases. Get more detail about it such as cost, dosage, reviews, side effects, how long does it last, composition and Precautions. Ketoconazole next day delivery at your doorstep.
ketoconazole shampoo is an antifungal medicine which is used primarily to treat fungal diseases. ketoconazole shampoo is marketed commercially as a type of formulations for topical treatment , such as creams (applied to treat tinea; cutaneous candidiasis, including candidal paronychia; and pityriasis versicolor) and shampoos (used originally to treat dandruff – seborrhoeic dermatitis of the scalp).
ketoconazole shampoo is handled to treat skin diseases such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and some kinds of dandruff. This medication is additionally used to treat a skin condition known as pityriasis (tinea versicolor), a fungal infection that displays a lightening or darkening of the skin of the neck, chest, arms, or legs. Ketoconazole is an azole antifungal that acts by stopping the growth of fungus.
Prescription ketoconazole shampoo is regularly applied one time to treat the infection. Over-the-counter ketoconazole shampoo is normally used every 3 to 4 days for up to8 weeks, and then used as wanted to control dandruff.
If you miss doses or don’t take the drug on schedule
Your medication may not work as well or may stop working entirely. For this drug to work well, a certain amount requires to be in your body at every time.
If you take too much
You could have severe levels of the drug in your body. Symptoms of an overdose of this medication can include:
- If you think you’ve taken too many of this medicine, contact your doctor or local poison control center.
What to do if you miss a dose
Take your prescription quickly as you memorize. But if you learn just a few hours before your next scheduled dose, take only that dose. Never try to catch up by taking two doses at once. This could occur in critical side effects.
ketoconazole shampoo is an antifungal agent designated for the treatment of the following systemic fungal infections: candidiasis, chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis, oral thrush, candiduria, blastomycosis, coccidioidomycosis, histoplasmosis, chromomycosis, and paracoccidioidomycosis. Typical side effects include:
- stomach pain,
- itching or skin rash,
- breast tumor,
- impotence, or
- loss of excitement in sex.
- Liver problems may happen while you are using this medicine. Verify with your doctor right away if you are holding more than one of these signs: stomach pain or tenderness, clay-colored stools, darkened urine, reduced appetite, illness, headache, itching, lack of appetite, nausea and vomiting, skin rash, swelling of the feet or lower legs, unusual tiredness or weakness, or yellow eyes or skin.
- Communicate your doctor right away if you have any modifications to your heartbeat. You might feel dizzy or faint, or you might have a fast, pounding, or uneven heartbeat. Make sure your expert knows if you or anyone in your family has ever had a heart rhythm difficulty such as QT prolongation.
- This medicine may make serious allergic effects, including anaphylaxis. Anaphylaxis can be life-threatening and wants immediate medical concern. Contact your doctor immediately if you have a rash, itching, trouble breathing, difficulty swallowing, or any swelling of your hands, face, or mouth while you are using this medicine.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while you are using this medicine.
- Do not take other drugs unless they have been discussed with your doctor. This includes prescription or nonprescription (over-the-counter [OTC]) medications and herbal or vitamin supplements.
Taking these medicines may cause dizziness, drowsiness, and fatigue. Antivirals such as indinavir, maraviroc, and saquinavir. Using these drugs with ketoconazole may cause stomach pain, vomiting, and headaches.
Ladies who may become pregnant must use an useful form of birth control while receiving ketoconazole. The effect of ketoconazole on hormone result, vitamin D accepted by the body and calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood may interfere with the healthy growth and development of a baby.
Ketoconazole is used to treat skin infections such as athlete’s foot, jock itch, ringworm, and certain kinds of dandruff. Ketoconazole is an azole antifungal that acts by preventing the growth of fungus.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Ketocip Shampoo (1%), manufactured by Cipla Ltd, India at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
100 ml in 1 bottle
Ketoconazole (1% w/v)