Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Jardiance 25 mg Tablet
$58.00 – $157.00
|Jardiance 25 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$58.00||$1.93 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$110.00||$1.83 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$157.00||$1.74 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Jardiance 25 mg Tablet (Empagliflozin 25 mg)
Jardiance contains the active ingredient Empagliflozin, which belongs to a group of medicines called sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors. Jardiance is a once-daily oral medication that is used to control blood glucose levels in people with type 2 diabetes. This is achieved by helping the kidneys remove glucose from the bloodstream through the urine. Know about Jardiance 25 mg tablet price, uses, dosage, reviews, works, how to take, how to apply, side effects, directions, benefits, precautions, and warning.
How to take Jardiance 25 mg Tablet?
Take Empagliflozin 25 mg in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Jardiance 25 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
If you miss a dose, you should take it as soon as you memorize. However, you should not take an extra dose to compensate for your missed pill, and if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose, you should skip the previously missed dose.
How does Jardiance work?
Jardiance 25 mg tablet is the brand name of the generic drug empagliflozin, prescribed to lower blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes.
Jardiance tablet works by blocking a protein in the kidneys called SGLT2. Jardiance removes blood sugar, which is too high because of your type 2 diabetes mellitus, via the urine. As a result, the levels of glucose in your blood are reduced.
Ask your physician if you have any questions about why this drug has been prescribed for you. Your physician may have prescribed it for another reason.
Who should not take Jardiance 25 mg?
You should not take Jardiance 25 mg if you have:
- Type 1 diabetes
- kidney problems
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Liver problems
- Low blood pressure
- High cholesterol levels
- History of urinary tract infections
- Are 65 years old or older
- Are on a low-salt diet
What are the side effects of Jardiance 25 mg?
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Increased thirst
- Urinary tract infection
- Hypoglycemia in combination with insulin or sulphonylurea
- Genital fungal infection
Why Buy Jardiance 25 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Jardiance 25 mg Tablet, manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim India Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Type 2 diabetes
Boehringer Ingelheim India Pvt Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip
Phil K. Harris –
Love this medication. I take 1/2 of a 25 mg pill daily.