- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Invokana 100 mg Tablet (Canagliflozin)
Invokana medication contains the active substance canagliflozin which belongs to a group of medicines called Blood-glucose-lowering drugs. Invokana is used in adults to treat Type 2 Diabetes. Know about Invokana 100 mg tablets price, reviews, dosage, side effects, uses, how to take, how to use, directions, benefits, precautions, works, Why buy Invokana 100 mg from AllDayGeneric.
What is Type 2 Diabetes?
Type 2 Diabetes is a disease in which your body does not make enough insulin, and the insulin that your body produces does not act as well as it should. Your body can also make too much sugar.
When this happens, sugar builds up in the blood. This can lead to serious medical conditions such as heart disease, kidney disease, blindness, and amputation.
Canagliflozin is used with a proper diet and exercise program to manage high blood sugar in people with type 2 diabetes. Controlling high blood sugar prevent kidney damage, nerve problems, blindness, loss of limbs, and sexual function problems. Proper control of diabetes may also lessen your risk of a heart attack or stroke. Canagliflozin tablet works by increasing the removal of sugar by your kidneys.
How Does Invokana Work?
This medicine works by increasing the amount of sugar removed from your body in your urine. This decreases the amount of sugar in your blood and can stop heart disease.
How to use Invokana 100 mg?
Read the Medication Guide provided by your doctor before you start taking canagliflozin and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your physician or pharmacist.
Take this medicine by mouth as directed by your physician, regularly once daily before the first meal of the day. The dosage is based on your medical situation and response to treatment.
Side effects of Invokana 100 mg
- Bladder pain
- Decreased urine output
- Increased thirst, Loss of appetite
- Difficult or painful urination
- Nausea, Weight gain
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of face, fingers and feet
Who should not take Invokana 100 mg tablet?
Invokana 100 mg tablets should not be used by:
- People who have type 1 diabetes
- People with low kidney function
- People taking strong diuretic medication
Why Buy Invokana 100 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Invokana 100 mg Tablet, manufactured by Johnson & Johnson Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Type 2 diabetes
Johnson & Johnson Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip