- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Dolutegravir 50 mg (Instgra 50 mg) Tablet
Dolutegravir 50 mg is a drug used for antiviral therapy against HIV. It is manufactured by Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Dolutegravir (Tivicay) belongs to the class of antiretroviral drugs known as integrase inhibitors. The drug works against HIV’s integrase protein, blocking its ability to integrate its genetic code into human cells. Instgra 50 mg is always used in combination with other HIV medicines. Know About what is Dolutegravir, How does work, how to take, Dolutegravir Side Effects, Dosage, Precaution, and Price. You can get quick delivery in the UK, USA, Australia, France, and France.
What is Dolutegravir 50 mg?
Instgra Tablet contains Generic Name Dolutegravir. Dolutegravir 50 mg is used to treat HIV infection. It is an FDA approved a drug that reduces the amount of HIV in the body. Dolutegravir 50 mg is an HIV-1 antiviral agent and inhibits the HIV-infection integrase inhibitor. By blocking integrase, integrase inhibitors prevent HIV- infection from increasing and can reduce the amount of HIV in the body.
How should I take Dolutegravir 50 mg?
Dolutegravir 50 mg (brand name: Tivicay) comes in tablet form in the following strengths is 10mg, 25mg, 50mg. Take Instagra Tablet according to your health care provider’s instructions. You should take your Instgra tablets swallowed a whole with a glass of water once daily, with or without food and in combination with other antiretroviral medicines that have been prescribed. Always take Dolutegravir in conjunction with other HIV medicines.
How Does Dolutegravir 50 mg Work?
Instgra tablets 50mg contains the antiretroviral Dolutegravir, a second-generation integrase strand transfer inhibitor, which can be prepared to limit HIV cell improvement by interfering with integrase definitive to the dynamic site and blockade of strands trade step happened. It works by blocking HIV-1 integrase, an enzyme needed for HIV to replicate.
Dolutegravir is formulated as a yellow 50mg tablet. Dolutegravir 50 mg Tablet has been approved for use in people aged 12 years and older and who weigh at least 40 kg (88 pounds). It may be taken prescribed twice daily if you have already used Raltegravir or Elvitegravir and have viral resistance.
If you miss a dose of Dolutegravir 50 mg Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. But if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the regular time. Do not take two doses at one time.
Side Effects Dolutegravir:
Dolutegravir 50 mg is usually very well tolerated. The If side effects occur, the most the common side effects in people taking Dolutegravir are,
Pain in the abdomen;
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your Doctor or Physician for medical advice about side effects.
Precaution / Warning:
- If you are allergic to Dolutegravir Tablet or any other medications.
- Dolutegravir 50 mg is not recommended for use in pregnant women unless required. All the chances and benefits should be discussed with the doctor before taking this medicine.
- If you have any other medical conditions.
- If you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed, do not breastfeed if you have HIV- infection or are taking Dolutegravir 50 mg Tablet.
- Your immune system may get more powerful when you start taking HIV medicines. Tell your Physician or Doctor right away if you or your child notice any changes in your health.
You should store your Dolutegravir 50 mg below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
Why Buy Instgra 50 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Instgra 50 mg (Dolutegravir 50 mg) Tablet, manufactured by Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
30 tablets in 1 bottle