Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Hyponat O Tablet
$40.00 – $88.00
|Hyponat O Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$40.00||$1.33 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$60.00||$1.00 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$88.00||$0.98 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Hyponat O Tablet (Tolvaptan 15 mg)
What is Hyponat O Tablet?
Hyponat O Tablet is used in the Treatment of low levels of sodium in the blood. It treats low levels of sodium in the blood, which can result from conditions such as heart failure, cirrhosis, and Syndrome of Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH).
Hyponat O Tablet is a vasopressin antagonist. It acts by preventing the effect of the hormone vasopressin in the body. This increases urine production, reduces the amount of water in the blood, and raises the blood sodium level.
Tolvaptan 15 mg Tablet is a selective vasopressin V2-receptor antagonist. It works by increasing fluid excretion from the body, which helps to normalize blood sodium levels.
Know about Tolvaptan 15 mg Tablets Uses, Dosage, Work, Directions, Warnings, Precautions, Facts, safety Advice, and Side Effects. We also have in stock Natrise 15, which is used to treat the Same Indications.
How does Hyponat O Tablet work?
Hyponat O Tablet 15mg reduction the level of a hormone which controls the balance of water and Salt in the body. Peak levels of this hormone can affect an irregularity, which appears in low sodium levels and fluid preservation.
Hyponat O Tablet is a vasopressin foe. It works by hindering the impact of the hormone vasopressin in the body. This builds pee generation, lessens the measure of water in the blood, and raises the blood sodium level.
How to take Hyponat O Tablet?
Learn the Medication Guide given by your pharmacist before you start using Hyponat O Tablet, and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, consult your Doctor or pharmacist.
Take Tolvaptan 15 mg in the dosage and term as directed by your Doctor. Consume it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or cut it. Hyponat O Tablet 15mg may be taken with or without meals, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Dosage Instructions Hyponat O Tablet:
Take medicine as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose. Do not take two doses at one time. Seek emergency medical attention or Consult your Doctor Quickly. Consult the Doctor for more Details. It is advised that you do not stop the use of this medicine without consulting your Doctor.
What are the Side Effects of Hyponat O Tablet?
All medications may induce Side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Verify with your Doctor if any of these various common side effects continue or convert bothersome:
Discuss your Doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Dry skin or Dry Mouth
- Dizziness, Sweating
- Dehydration, Fast heartbeat
- Frequent urination
- Vomiting along with blood
- Increased thirst and Sodium level
- Abdominal pain or stomach pain
Hyponat O Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your Doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Safety advice or Info Take Before Using Hyponat O Tablet:
- Consult your Doctor in a matter of difficulties with speech or muscle handle, difficulty swallowing, Difficult to move your arms and legs, mood changes and seizure
- Do not consume Grapefruits or inhale Grapefruit juice.
- Follow your Doctor’s instructions regarding fluid intake during treatment with Tolvaptan 15 mg Tablet, and after you stop taking it.
- If vomiting or diarrhea occurs, or if you cannot drink regularly, you will need to take care not to become dehydrated. Contact your Doctor for instructions.
- Hyponat O Tablet can develop severe and likely fatal liver injury; acute liver failure needed liver transplantation reported; discontinue if laboratory abnormalities or signs or symptoms of liver injury are apparent.
- If you feel dizzy or faint, contact your Doctor. This may mean that you have become dehydrated.
Q. Is Hyponat O Tablet safe to use when pregnant or breastfeeding?
Please review with your Doctor for case-specific guidance and discuss the risks and benefits with your Doctor.
Q. Can i stop using Hyponat O Tablet immediately or do I have to wean off the use slowly?
Some medications need to be decreased or cannot be stopped instantly because of rebound results. Please discuss with your Doctor for advice particular to your body, health, and other medications that you may be using.
Why Buy Hyponat O Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Hyponat O Tablet, manufactured by Zydus Cadila Pharma. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH)
Zydus Cadila Pharma
10 tablets in 1 strip