- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Hyocimax 10 mg Tablet (Hyoscine butylbromide 10mg)
Hyocimax 10 mg Tablet at a reasonable price from the most trusted generic store to treat Pain due to smooth muscle spasm. Get all information regarding Hyoscine butylbromide like the Review, Use, Side effect, Dosage, Composition, Substitutes, and Precautions.
Hyocimax 10 mg is an Antispasmodic drug which is taken to relieve pains in the stomach, intestines, or bladder. In particular, it helps to relieve bloating and the spasm-type pain that can be associated with irritable bowel syndrome and diverticular disease. It works by relaxing some of the muscles in your gastrointestinal and urinary systems.
Acute spasm of the gastrointestinal and genitourinary tract
Hyocimax 10 mg is used to relieve pains associated with the stomach and intestines (gastrointestinal tract) and the genito-urinary tract.
Endoscopy or Radiology Premedication
Hyocimax 10 mg is given before certain specific diagnostic and radiologic procedures to prevent spasm of the gastrointestinal tract.
Irritable bowel syndrome
Hyocimax 10 mg is used alone or in combination with other medicines to relieve symptoms such as abdominal pains, stomach pain, diarrhea, indigestion, etc. associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
Hyocimax 10Mg Tablet is a muscarinic acetylcholinergic which competitively blocks acetylcholine receptors. It is believed to prevent communication between the vestibular nerves and the vomiting center of the brain, as well as block the vomiting center directly to avoid motion sickness.
- Take hyoscine butylbromide precisely as your doctor informs you to.
- Swallow the tablets with a drink of water. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
- Hyocimax Tablet may be taken before or after meals, but it is beneficial to take it at a fixed time.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Blurred vision
- Increased heart rate
- Dryness in mouth
- Dilatation of pupil
Take hyoscine butylbromide precisely as your doctor tells you to. It is usual to be prescribed one or two tablets to take three times a day, although your doctor may increase your dose to two tablets four times daily if required.
- Miss Dose
If you forget to take a dose, do not take two doses together to make up for the missed dose – just continue with the next dose when it is due.
Seek emergency medical therapy or communicate the doctor in case of an overdose.
Hyocimax 10 mg is not anti-histamine.
Scopolamine is the brand name of Hyocimax.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Hyocimax 10 mg, manufactured by Zydus Cadila Pharma at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Pain due to smooth muscle spasm
Zydus Cadila Pharma
10 tablets in 1 strip
Hyoscine butylbromide (10mg)