- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Hyde Solution (Hydroquinone 5%)
Hyde Solution includes Hydroquinone. Hydroquinone is a skin-lightening agent. It bleaches the skin, which can be helpful when treating different forms of Hyperpigmentation.
Hyde 5% solution is an effective topical drug also used to treat dark colored patches, freckles, and spots on the skin that appear due to sun exposure, hormonal changes, aging etc.
What is Hyde Solution prescribed for?
Hyde 5% Solution is used topically to reduce freckles, age spots, and darkened skin due to excessive sun exposure or due to change in the levels of certain hormones in the body.
How does Hyde Solution work?
Hyde Solution is a skin lightening medication. It works by reducing the amount of a pigment (melanin) that causes darkening of the skin. It does so by suppressing the activity of tyrosinase, the enzyme required to make melanin.
How to use Hyde Solution?
Hyde Solution is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as prescribed by your physician. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the medicine. Wash your hands after using, unless hands are the affected area. Apply this Solution only to the affected skin areas that need to be lightened. Try not to get any solution on the skin around these areas.
Side Effects of Hyde Solution
- Allergic reactions: hives, difficult breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat
- Severe skin redness, burning or stinging
- Severe skin dryness, cracking or bleeding
- Blisters or oozing or blue or black discoloration of the skin
Talk to your doctor before using this Hyde Solution, if you:
- Are allergic to HYDE or peroxide or any of its ingredients
- Suffer from liver or kidney disease
- Suffer from asthma or sulfite allergy
During pregnancy, Hyde solution should be used only when required. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Hyde Solution is usually applied each morning and at night.
Apply the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the next scheduled application, then the missed dose can be skipped.
Contact your doctor if anyone has accidentally swallowed this medicine. Topical application in large quantities may not cause an over dosage.
Why Buy Hyde Solution from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Hyde Solution, manufactured by Menarini India Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Menarini India Pvt Ltd
50 ml in 1 bottle