Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Hepcinat 400 mg Tablet
$200.00 – $540.00
|Hepcinat 400 mg Tablet|
|28 Tablet/s||$200.00||$7.14 /Piece|
|56 Tablet/s||$380.00||$6.79 /Piece|
|84 Tablet/s||$540.00||$6.43 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Hepcinat 400 mg (Sofosbuvir 400 mg)
Buy Hepcinat 400 mg online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to preserve HCV infection. Get all details regarding generic Sofosbuvir like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take Sofosbuvir, how long does it last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufacture by Natco Pharma Ltd.
- The combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir is used alone or with ribavirin (Copegus, Rebetol, and Ribasphere) to treat chronic hepatitis C.
- Sofosbuvir velpatasvir is in a group of antiviral medicines called nucleotide hepatitis C virus (HCV) NS5B polymerase inhibitors. Velpatasvir is in a class of antiviral medicines called HCV NS5A replication complex inhibitors.
- The combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir works by preventing the virus that causes hepatitis C from spreading inside the body.
Hep C is a disease of the liver that is caused by a virus. A virus is a very small germ that makes replicas of itself to sustain by a process called replication. The Hep C virus has at least six various strains, which are also known as genotypes.
Sofosbuvir velpatasvir is a direct-acting antiviral (DAA) medication. DAAs are a collection of medications that directly attack the ability of a virus, such as hepatitis C, to make replicas of itself.
Sofosbuvir is type of DAA called a nucleotide polymerase inhibitor. It conflicts with the replication of the virus’ genetic material, preventing the production of new Hep C virus.
Hep C treatment can cure a person from Hep C. However, a person could get affected repeatedly.
- Take Hepcinat exactly as your healthcare provider advises you to use it. Do not alter your dose unless your healthcare provider advises you to.
- Hepcinat comes in tablet form.
- Take sofosbuvir 1 time each day with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Sofosbuvir velpatasvir, take the missed dose as soon as you remember the same day. Do not take more than 1 tablet (400 mg) of sofosbuvir in a day. Take your next dose of sofosbuvir at your regular time the next day.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
The recommended dose of Hepcinat is one 400 mg tablet, taken orally, once every day with or without food. Sofosbuvir is always used with other antiviral medicines.
- In case of miss dose
Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
- In fact of an overdose
If you take too much sofosbuvir, call your healthcare provider or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
Yes, Sofosbuvir (brand name Sovaldi) is used to treat hepatitis C.
The wholesale acquisition cost (WAC) for sofosbuvir is $1,000 per 400 mg pill. Accordingly, the cost for the sofosbuvir component in a 12-week treatment course is$84,000.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Hepcinat 400 mg, manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
Natco Pharma Ltd
28 tablets in 1 bottle