- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Halovate Cream 0.05% – 30gm (Halobetasol)
Uses of halovate cream
How it works
Instructions to use Halovate cream:
Halovate cream is for outer utilize as it were. Use it in the portion and span as exhorted by your primary care physician. Actually take a look at the name for labels before use. Spotless and dry the impacted region and apply the cream. Clean up subsequent to applying, except if hands are the impacted region.
Common side effects
- Burning sensation
- Tingling sensation
- Skin rash
- Skin redness
Expert advice for Halovate cream:
• You will be regularly monitored for serious side effects while applying halobetasol to large areas or under dressing or bandages.
• Halobetasol is only to be used topically and not be consumed orally or instilled into eyes.
• In case of accidental contact with your eyes, wash your eyes with water and seek medical attention if any irritation persists.
• Contact your doctor if you develop any bacterial or fungal infection at the affected areas.
• Avoid use of halobetasol in children < 12 years of age.
• Allergic contact dermatitis may develop after prolong usage so tell your doctor if irritation persists even after treatment.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Do not use if you are allergic to halobetasol or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for Halovate
Q. What is halobetasol cream?
Q. Is it same as clobetasol?
Clobetasol and halobetasol are both topical corticost***id used for almost similar conditions of inflammatory skin disorders, however, the response may differ based on individual condition.
Q.What if you forget to take halovate cream?
Assuming that you miss a portion of Halovate Cream, apply it at the earliest opportunity. Notwithstanding, on the off chance that it is nearly time for your next portion, avoid the missed portion and return to your normal timetable. Try not to twofold the portion.
|Country of Origin||
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
30 gm in 1 tube
Halobetasol (0.05% w/w)