- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (3)
Granicip 1 mg (Granisetron)
Granicip 1 mg from a most trusted website with lowest price and fast delivery shipping service in USA, UK, Australia, France, and China. Know Granicip 1 mg Composition, reviews, how does work, how to take, Granisetron side effects, Granisetron Dose, Substitutes, and Precautions. Our all products have a flat 10% off for sale on reorder. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy.
Granicip 1 mg is an antiemetic drug used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy, radiation therapy, as well as nausea and vomiting associated with surgeries. This Granisetron medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than two years of age.
Granicip 1 mg tablet is an antiemetic medicine. It works by blocking the action of a chemical messenger in the brain that may cause Nausea and Vomiting during anti-cancer treatment or after surgery.
Take granisetron 1 mg medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Dissolve it in a glass of water before taking it. Granicip may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Consult your physician if you experience any unsuitable reaction to the granisetron 1 mg medication.
- Headache, Asthenia
- Sleeping for unusually long periods
- Elevation of liver enzymes
- Hypersensitivity reactions
Tell your physician if your condition persists or worsens. Major counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid exposure of sunlight to application site of a transdermal patch.
- Consult your physician if you are or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor if you have signs of blockage in the intestine.
- Patients wearing transdermal patch should avoid activities such as swimming, exercise requiring considerable effort, and use of the sauna.
- Stop the use of transdermal patch if you develop a severe allergic reaction.
If you miss a dose of Granicip 1 mg, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip this dose and go back to your regular schedule. Don’t double the dose.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Granicip 1 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
4 tablets in 1 strip