Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Genteal Gel (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, the main ingredient of GenTeal Gel, is used in the form of eye drops as well as eye gels as an ocular lubricant for the treatment of dry eyes. It is also used in the form of injection as a surgical aid during certain eye surgeries.
These GenTeal eye gel drops were specifically designed to relieve dryness and discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind or sun. These GenTeal eye drops can actually act as a protectant against further irritation.
What is Genteal gel used for?
The ophthalmic form of this medicine is used in the treatment of dry eyes.
The injectable form of this medicine is used as a surgical aid during eye surgeries such as cataract extraction, lens implantation, etc., to prevent damage to the cornea, to facilitate the ease of operating, as well as to reduce the risk of postoperative complications.
How Genteal Eye Gel Works?
Genteal Eye Gel is a lubricant. It works related to natural tears and provides temporary relief from burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eye.
Delivers long-lasting relief of dry eye symptoms, Strength of a gel, convenience of a drop, Nighttime Protection: Apply before bed to help relieve dry eye discomfort and irritation, Unique Ingredient Combination, Shields eyes against further irritation due to severe dry eye.
GenTeal side effects?
• Eye pain
• Blurred vision
• Vision changes.
• Excessive tearing of the eye
• Redness in and around the eyes
Precautions of Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose?
• You should not use a GenTeal if you are allergic to it. This medicine will not treat or prevent eye infection.
• Ask a doctor or pharmacist if it is safe for you to use GenTeal if you have any type of infection in your eye.
• Ask a doctor or pharmacist about using this medicine if you are pregnant.
• Ask a doctor or pharmacist about using ocular lubricant if you are breast-feeding.
What If You Miss A Dose Of Genteal Eye Gel?
If you miss a dose of Genteal Eye Gel, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Q. Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.
Why Genteal Gel from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Genteal Gel, manufactured by Novartis India Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|| |
|Dosage Form|| |
|Equivalent Brand|| |
|Generic Name|| |
Novartis India Ltd
10 gm in 1 tube
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (0.3% w/w)