- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin)
Gatiblu Eye Drop (Gatifloxacin) is used to treat eye infections such as bacterial conjunctivitis. You should not wear contact lenses while you are using this medication. You should avoid taking this medicine if you are allergic to other quinolones. It is also used to treat lung infections such as community-acquired pneumonia and bronchitis. Use with caution in the elderly population as it increases the risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture.
Gatiblu D Eye Drop is a corticosteroid hormone which reduces your body’s natural defensive response and reduces symptoms such as internal and external swelling and allergic-type reactions. It is associated with diseases like asthma, colitis, specific skin and eye conditions, arthritis, breathing problems, severe allergies, etc.
How Gatiblu Eye Drop Works?
Gatifloxacin is an antibiotic. It treats bacterial eye infections by preventing the bacteria from dividing and repairing. It does so stopping the action of a bacterial enzyme called DNA-gyrase.
How to Use Gatiblu Eye Drop?
Gatifloxacin is used in the treatment of Bacterial Conjunctivitis which is an eye infection caused by Staphylococcus aureus and Haemophilus influenza.
Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid.
Gatifloxacin Side Effects?
• Eye irritation
• Eye swelling
• Burning sensation
• Dry eyes
What precautions should I take when taking Gatifloxacin?
• Tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs. Make sure to tell about the allergy and what signs you had. Gatifloxacin is for topical ophthalmic use only.
• This drug should not be introduced directly into the anterior chamber of the eye.
• Use of Gatifloxacin medicine is not recommended for pregnant women. Use only if clearly needed under the supervision of a doctor.
Q. What is Gatifloxacin used for?
Gatifloxacin ophthalmic solution is used to treat bacterial conjunctivitis pinkeye; infection of the membrane that covers the outside of the eyeballs and the inside of the eyelids in adults and children one year of age and older.
Q. Can I stop taking Gatiblu when I feel better?
No, do not stop taking Gatiblu and complete the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Why Gatiblu Eye Drop from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Gatiblu Eye Drop, manufactured by Lupin Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Bacterial eye infections
5 ml in 1 bottle
Gatifloxacin (0.3% w/v)