- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
G Cin 320 Mg (Gemifloxacin)
G Cin 320 MG is a broad-spectrum antibiotic used to treat a variety of lung infections. It should be avoided if you are allergic to a class of antibiotics called fluoroquinolones. Use with caution in the elderly population as it increases the risk of Tendinitis and tendon rupture.
G Cin 320 MG is a medicine that belongs to the group of quinolone antibiotics that is administered to remedy bacterial infections. However, this medicine will not work for viral infections such as flu and the common cold. This antibiotic works by stopping the growth and further infestation of bacteria.
How to Use G Cin Tablet?
Gemifloxacin Is Used To Treat Certain Infections Caused By Bacteria, Particularly, Gram-Positive Bacteria Like Streptococcus, Pneumonia, Including Multi-Drug Resistant Strains, Some Staphylococci.
G Cin 320 MG Tablet is used in the treatment of bronchitis, which is an inflammation of the lungs caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae, Haemophilus influenza, and some Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
Gemifloxacin Tablet is used in the treatment of community-acquired pneumonia, which is a common type of lung infection caused by Streptococcus pneumoniae and Haemophilus influenzae.
How G Cin Tablet Works?
G Cin Tablet is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the action of a bacterial enzyme called DNA-gyrase. It kills the bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves. This is the treatment of your infections.
G Cin Tablet Side Effects?
- Burning or tingling sensation
- Unusual bleeding
- Stomach pain
Precautions of Gemifloxacin?
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING if you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the advantages and risks of taking G Cin while you are pregnant.
- G Cin may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Before using G-Cin 320mg tablet, inform your specialist about your current list of medications, over the counter products. Allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions.
Q. Can the use of G Cin cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of G-Cin can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea if you are experiencing severe diarrhea.
Q. Can I stop taking G Cin when I feel better?
No, do not stop taking G Cin and complete the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Why G Cin 320 Mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic G Cin 320 Mg, manufactured by Lupin Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
5 tablets in 1 strip