- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Fucidin Cream (Fusidic Acid)
Fucidin Cream (Fusidic Acid) online at AllDayGeneric, for premium brands, Generic Medication at attractive rates to treat Bacterial skin infections and get express delivery at your doorstep. Alldaygeneric specializes in Generic Medicine which is available in best value and price. We are offering an extensive range of Generic Medicine.
Fucidin Cream is an antibiotic used in the treatment of infection of the skin, hair follicles; diseases of the skin surrounding the fingernails or toenails; diseases of the bearded skin; and diseases of the folds of the skin with brown rough skin bits which are mostly caused by Staphylococcus species. It is also used to treat impetigo which is identified by crusty and swollen patches of skin.
- Skin infections
this is utilized to treat skin infections like impetigo; infected cuts or abrasions, especially in children; and infected dermatitis.
Fucidin cream contains the active ingredient fusidic acid. Fucidin ointment includes sodium fusidate, which is the sodium salt of fusidic acid. Fusidic acid is a type of medicine called an antibiotic.
this cream works by stopping bacteria from creating essential proteins. Without these proteins the bacteria cannot develop, replicate and grow in numbers. Fusidic acid doesn’t directly destroy the bacteria, but leaves them weak to grow in numbers. The remaining bacteria ultimately die or are destroyed by the immune system. This clears up the infection.
- Apply the cream to the infected area of the skin three or four times a day, as directed by your doctor.
- Your doctor will generally instruct you to use the cream for 7 to 10 days.
- Wash your hands before using the Fucidin Cream.
- Apply the cream in a thin layer to the infected area of skin and rub it in gently.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream, except you’re treating your hands.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication:
- Skin blistering
- Hives and wheezing
- Skin rash and itching
- Missed Dose
If a dose of Fucidin Cream is missed, apply the missed dose as soon as you memorize it. If it is the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not use double the dose to get for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical treatment or talk to your doctor quickly if there is an overdose of the Fucidin Cream.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Fucidin Cream, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Bacterial skin infections
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Fusidic Acid (2% w/w)