- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Fucibet Cream (Fusidic Acid / Betamethasone)
Fucibet Cream (Fusidic Acid / Betamethasone) online at AllDayGeneric, for premium brands, Generic Medication at attractive rates to treat Skin infections and get express delivery at your doorstep. Alldaygeneric specializes in Generic Medicine which is available in best value and price. We are offering an extensive range of Generic Medicine.
Fucibet Cream is a combination of 2 medicine used for the symptomatic relief of symptoms such as swelling, redness, pain, itching, rashes, purulent discharge from the infected site, etc. associated with eczema or dermatitis caused by bacteria. Fucibet Cream is not prescribed use in patients less than 6 years of age.
- Eczematous dermatoses
Fucibet Cream is used for the treatment of eczema or dermatitis identified by itchy skin, red and inflamed skin, dry and sensitive skin, dark colored patches, etc. where a bacterial disease is present or likely to happen.
Fucibet Cream is a mixture of two medicines: Betamethasone and Fusidic Acid, which handles skin diseases. Betamethasone is a steroid. It blocks the creation of some chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen, and itchy. Fusidic Acid is an antibiotic. It prevents bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by the bacteria to carry out vital functions.
- Use Fucibet Cream on the skin only. Clean and completely dry the area to be used.
- Apply a thin layer of the Candid B to the affected area and lightly rub it, usually twice in a day (in the morning and evening) or as instructed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands after using except you are using this medication to treat the hand’s infection.
- Do not apply the this Cream in the eyes, nose, mouth, or inside the vagina.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication:
- Dry skin
- Application site pain
- Application site irritation
- Burning feeling
- Redness of skin
- Skin Rash
- Application site swelling
- Application site blisters
- Blurred vision
- Missed Dose
If a dose of Fucidin Cream is missed, apply the missed dose as soon as you memorize it. If it is the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not use double the dose to get for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical treatment or talk to your doctor quickly if there is an overdose of the Fucidin Cream.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Fucibet Cream, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Fusidic Acid / Betamethasone
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Fusidic Acid (2%w/w) + Betamethasone (0.1%w/w)