Forcan 150 mg Tablet
1 tablet in 1 strip
|14 Tablet/s||$28.00||$2.00 /Piece|
|28 Tablet/s||$53.00||$1.89 /Piece|
|56 Tablet/s||$101.00||$1.80 /Piece|
1 tablet in 1 strip
Forcan 150 mg (Fluconazole 150 mg) Tablet
Forcan 150 Tablet belongs to a group of medications known as Antifungal. This is a type of medicine used to treat infections with fungi and yeasts. Fluconazole 150 mg kills the fungi that are causing an infection by destroying their cell wall. It belongs to a class of drugs known as the ‘azole antifungal.’ It is known by generic names such as Fluconazole. This medicine is available only with your doctor’s prescription. Fluconazole comes in Tablet, Suspension, and Injectable forms. Know About what is Fluconazole, how to work, how to use, Fluconazole Tablet Side Effects, Dosage, Precaution, and Price. We also have in stock Zocon 400 mg Tablet and Mycospor Cream, which is used to treat the same indications.
Why is this medication prescribed?
Forcan 150 is used to treat some different types of fungal and yeast infections such as vaginal thrush (Candida albicans infection), fungal infections of the linings of the mouth (oral thrush), throat, food pipe, intestines or other internal fungal or yeast infections. Fluconazole Tablet is also used to treat meningitis (infection of the membranes covering the brain and spine) caused by fungus. Forcan 150 mg is a fast-acting medication that is consumed into the bloodstream. In most cases, the symptoms will improve within two days of taking it.
How Does Forcan 150 mg Work?
Forcan 150 mg belongs to a class of drugs called triazole Antifungal. Fluconazole works by blocking the ability of the fungi Candida and Cryptococcus to reproduce. A type of drugs is a group of medications that work similarly. It works by preventing the growth of the fungal and yeast organisms causing your infection. These drugs are often used to treat the same conditions.
How to Use the Forcan 150 mg Tablet?
Use Forcan 150 mg as directed by your doctor! Fluconazole should be taken orally as a one-time only dose. Keep using this medicine for the full treatment time, even if you feel better after the first few doses. Your infection may not clear up if you stop using the medicine too soon. It may be taken with or without food.
If you take more Forcan 150 mg
• If you take more Forcan 150 Tablet than you should, contact your doctor immediately
If you forget to take Forcan 150 mg
• Don’t take a repeated dose to make up for a forgotten dose. If you miss one dose, take your next dose on the day after the missed dose.
If you stop taking Forcan 150 mg
• You should not stop this medicine unless told to do so by your doctor
Forcan 150 Tablet Side Effects:
Any side effects of taking Forcan 150 mg tablets are usually minor. This is not an exhaustive list of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication. These side effects can include:
• Nausea or upset stomach
• Stomach pain
Some side effects can be severe. If you experience any of the following indications, call your doctor immediately or get emergency treatment, See the Forcan 150 mg side effects include:
• Extreme tiredness
• Unusual bruising or bleeding
• Lack of energy
• Loss of appetite
• Pain in the upper right part of the stomach
• yellowing of the skin or eyes
• Flu-like symptoms
• Dark urine
• Pale Stools
• blistering or peeling skin
• swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
• Difficulty breathing or swallowing
Precaution of Forcan 150 mg:
Before taking Forcan 150 mg, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or to other azole antifungal drugs (such as ketoconazole, itraconazole); or if you have any other allergies.
Do not use Forcan 150 mg, or only with your doctor’s approval, if you are pregnant. Consult a doctor before using Diflucan if you are breastfeeding.
In principle, Forcan 150 mg does not affect your reaction time. Avoid driving if you do feel dizzy.
Forcan 150 mg does not interact with alcohol or food.
Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, and herbal products).
Older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially QT prolongation (see above).
Have low levels of potassium, magnesium, or calcium in your blood, any other long-term illness.
Forcan 150 Tablets should be kept in a tightly sealed container at room temperature. Oral liquids should be refrigerated and shaken before use.
Why Buy Forcan 150 mg Tablet from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Forcan 150 mg Tablet, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.