- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
FML Eye drops (Fluorometholone)
What is FML eye drops used for?
How it works
Fluorometholone side effects
eye pruritis, allergic reaction., eye swelling, cataract, blurred vision, swelling of the eyelid, Common: Increased pressure inside your eye.Frequency not known: Eye irritation, ulcerative keratitis, secondary infections, visual field defect, foreign body sensation in eyes, ocular infection, visual disturbance, punctate keratitis, lacrimation increased, rash, eye discharge, conjunctival/ocular hyperemia, mydriasis, abnormal sense of taste, eye pain
- Do not take FML Eye drops containing corticost**ds such as fluorometholone for longer than a week unless advised and supervised by a specialist doctor.
- Consult your doctor before discontinuing fluorometholone treatment.
- Do not use FML Eye drops while you are wearing contact lenses. Do not use contact lenses for at least 10-15 minutes after using fluorometholone in the eye.
- Temporary blurred vision or other visual disturbances may affect the ability to drive or use machines. If blurred vision occurs at instillation of fluorometholone eye drops, wait until the vision clears before driving or using machinery.
- If you are concomitantly using other eye drops or eye ointment medicines with FML Eye drops, leave at least 5 minutes between each medicine.
- Avoid using fluorometholone, if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions
|Country of Origin||
Inflammation of the eye
Allergan India Pvt Ltd
5 ml in 1 bottle
Fluorometholone (0.1% w/v)