Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Fertigyn 5000 Iu Injection
$60.00 – $162.00
|Fertigyn 5000 Iu Injection|
|3 Vial/s||$60.00||$20.00 /Piece|
|6 Vial/s||$114.00||$19.00 /Piece|
|9 Vial/s||$162.00||$18.00 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Injection)
Human chorionic gonadotropin, which is the main constituent of Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection. Fertigyn 5000 IU is prescribed for infertility problems in certain women who have not gone through menopause and for specific testicular development problems. It is a glycoprotein hormone produced in pregnancy. It stops the disintegration of the corpus luteum of the ovary and thereby supports progesterone production. Know about What is Female infertility and Male hypogonadism, how to cure it, Fertigyn Injection purpose, how to use Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection, how does it work, Price, Reviews, Side effects, warnings, and precautions.
How to use Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection?
Use Fertigyn 5000 IU injection as prescribed by your physician. You may also use this in the supervision of a healthcare expert. Fertigyn 5000 IU is injected under the skin or into the muscles. Do not apply more or less amount than what is given. You can inject Fertigyn 5000 IU even without a meal. Throw the needles in a disposal box. Wash your hands before and after using.
How does Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection Work?
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Injection stimulates the ovaries to produce progesterone and promotes ovulation in women who are in the reproductive age group. In men, this medicine acts by stimulating cells in the testicles to produce androgens (testosterone and other male hormones).
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Injection Side Effects
Major & Minor side effects for Fertigyn Injection
- Stomach pain, Pelvic pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Enlargement of breasts
- Injection site pain
Warnings and Precautions of Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection
- You must receive a thorough gynecological check-up before beginning treatment with this medication.
- The patient may develop multiple pregnancies, blood clots, increase in ovary size, ovarian cyst rupture. Discuss your healthcare provider before taking this medication.
- Discontinue therapy if symptoms of precocious puberty are seen in patients treated for cryptorchidism.
- Caution needed for patients with cardiac or renal disease, epilepsy, migraine or asthma.
Q. Is Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection safe to use when pregnant?
Please advise with your physician for case-specific recommendations.
Q. How long is the duration of effect?
The term for which this medicine remains active in the body is 10-24 hours.
Why Buy Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Fertigyn 5000 IU Injection, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
Female infertility, Male hypogonadism
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
1 ml in 1 vial
HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) (5000IU)