Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Farobact 300 mg Tablet (Faropenem)
Farobact 300 mg Tablet is an antibiotic used to treat a type of infections caused by bacteria. It is used to treat infections in the ears, nose, throat, urinary tract, skin, and lungs. It should be used with caution in geriatric patients and patients with kidney diseases.
Faropenem is an orally-active beta-lactam antibiotic belonging to the carbapenem group, effective against aerobic and anaerobic gram-negative and gram-positive organisms.
When Farobact 300 mg Prescribed?
• Moderate to severe infections like the abdomen
• Diabetic foot
• Community-acquired pneumonia
• Urinary tract infections
• Prophylaxis of surgical site infection
How to Use Farobact Tablet?
Farobact 300 Tablets Are Indicated In The Treatment Of Respiratory Tract Infections, Urinary Tract Infections, Skin And Skin Structure Infections, And Gynecological Infections.
Faropenem may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Farobact Tablet Works?
Farobact 300 Tablet is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by stopping them from forming the bacterial protective covering, which is needed for them to survive.
Farobact Tablet Side Effects?
- Abdominal pain
- Severe tingling
- Muscle weakness
Precautions of Faropenem?
- Safety regarding therapy during pregnancy has not been established. In pregnant women or expecting mothers, the medicine should be given only if the benefits of the treatment are greater than the risks involved.
- Farobact 300 Tablet is probably safe to use during lactation.
- There is limited information available on the use of Farobact 300 Tablet in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
- Faropenem is excreted in human milk. Therefore, faropenem should be given to nursing mothers only if the benefits outweigh the risks.
- Safety regarding therapy in infants has not been established.
Q. Can the use of Farobact cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Farobact can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. What if I do not get better after using Farobact?
Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Why Farobact 300 mg from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Farobact 300 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Serious bacterial infections
6 tablets in 1 strip