- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Eukroma Cream (Hydroquinone (4% w/w))
Eukroma cream is used as a skin lightener to reduce the colour of highly pigmented skin due to over production of the pigment melanin, in a variety of skin conditions. These include liver spots or age spots, also known as senile lentigine, that are common in aging skin, freckles, acne scars and other forms of unwanted skin discolouration.
Hydroquinone bleaches the skin by reducing the accumulation of skin pigment called melanin that causes darkening of the skin. It interferes with the synthesis of melanin and hampers essential processes within cells that produce melanin (melanocytes). The bleaching effect of hydroquinone is reversible (reversible depigmentation).
Hydroquinone is used to gradually lighten the skin that has become dark or skin that has developed dark patches due to many skin problems.
These include melasma-skin darkening due to exposure to sunlight especially in women using oral contraceptives (birth control pills), during pregnancy, or on hormone replacement therapy during menopause (hormonal drugs to replace deficient hormones in the body), freckles (clusters of dark spots on cheeks, nose, arms, and upper shoulders that start appearing at a very young age).
If you experience any skin reaction., itchy, inflamed skin may occur occasionally. Discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately, Mild to moderate irritation, sore, allergic skin reaction-red
- Please use hydroquinone products carefully. Its skin bleaching action may produce unwanted cosmetic effects if not used as directed.
- Use of sunscreen is a must while using hydroquinone. Avoid unnecessary sun exposures and cover the treated areas with clothing. Even minimal exposure to sunlight can reverse the bleaching effect of hydroquinone.
- Discontinue use and contact your doctor immediately if you develop an allergic skin reaction or notice blue-black darkening of skin upon the use of hydroquinone.
- Hydroquinone creams are meant for external use on the skin only. Immediately wash-off with water, if the cream gets into your eyes, nose, mouth, or on your lips.
- Do not use hydroquinone creams on broken, irritated, or injured skin.
- Please check, if the hydroquinone cream contains sulfites. Such products may trigger allergic reactions in individuals with asthma.
Yes. Hydroquinone is used to bleach dark patches of skin. It is available as creams to be applied externally and is safe if used as directed, for the prescribed duration by your doctor.
Yes. Hydroquinone is used to bleach dark patches of skin and can be used on the face. It is available as creams to be applied externally and is safe if used as directed for the prescribed duration by your doctor. Please limit sun exposures and apply sunscreens or cover the treated area with protective clothing. Even minimal exposure to the sun can reverse the bleaching effect of hydroquinone.
Hydroquinone bleaches/lighten dark patches of skin. It reduces the accumulation of skin pigment called melanin that causes darkening of the skin.
No. Hydroquinone cream is used to bleach or lighten dark patches of skin. It has no known effect on the treatment of acne.
Occasionally hydroquinone may cause side effects – redness of skin, sore, itchy, inflamed skin indicating an allergic reaction. Please contact your doctor immediately if you notice any such skin reactions.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Eukroma Cream, manufactured by Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Yash Pharma Laboratories Pvt Ltd
20 gm in 1 tube
Hydroquinone (4% w/w)