Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Eprisan 50 mg (Eperisone 50mg)
Eprisan 50 mg Capsule contains Eperisone as an active ingredient.
Eperisone is an anti-spasmodic drug which relaxes both skeletal muscles and vascular smooth muscles, and demonstrates a type of effects such as reduction of myotonia, improvement of circulation, and suppression of the pain reflex.
Eprisan Capsule works by inhibiting the pain reflex pathway.
- Spastic paralysis
Eperisone is used for the treatment of spastic paralysis, a chronic condition with persistent muscle spasms and excessive tendon reflexes, which may be caused by several conditions such as cerebrovascular diseases, spinal paralysis, cervical spondylosis, spinal vascular diseases, encephalomyelopathies, etc.
- Myotonic Conditions
Eperisone is used for the treatment of Myotonic diseases, inability to relax muscles after vigorous efforts, created by conditions such as neck-shoulder-arm syndrome, low back pain, etc.
Eprisan 50Mg Capsule is an Antispasmodic drug, which is used to relax vascular tissues skeletal tissue. It prevents mono and multi-synaptic reflexes in the spinal cord. It improves the blood supply to the muscles.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- Muscle weakness
- Dryness in mouth
- Stomach upset
Eprisan 50 mg Capsule is available in the following packages and strengths
- Eprisan 50 mg Capsule – Packages: 5 Capsule, 10 Capsule
- Eprisan 50 mg Capsule – Strengths: 150MG, 50MG
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Do not double your dose to make up for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical treatment or communicate the doctor in case of an overdose.
No. Eperisone or Eperisone hydrochloride is an anti-spasmodic drug and is used to release muscle stiffness and pain. It does not have a chemical composition or mechanism of action like steroids.
Myonal is the trade name for active medicine Eprisan. It is an anti-spasmodic drug and is used to reduce muscle stiffness and pain.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Eprisan 50 mg, manufactured by Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip