- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Epinastine (Epina Eye Drop)
How it works?
Common side effects
inflammation of the hair follicle of the eye lids, headache., cough, running nose, Burning sensation or irritation of the eye, redness, and itching in the eyes; infections.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while using epinastine eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before instilling Epina Eye Drop and re-insert them 10 min after instillation of eye drops to avoid discoloration of lenses.
- Leave an interval of at least 10 min if you have to use another eye drop, after instilling epinastine eyes drops.
- Consult your doctor before you stop using Epina Eye Drop as it controls the itching of allergic conjunctivitis only if used regularly.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Epinastine eye drops are not meant to be injected or ingested orally.
- Epina Eye Drop should be used cautiously in children under 12 years of age.
Frequently asked questions
Epina Eye Drop
|Country of Origin|
Allergic eye disease
5 ml in 1 bottle
Epinastine (0.05% w/v)