Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Epina Eye Drop (5ml)
$25.00 – $90.00
|Epina Eye Drop (5ml)|
|3 Bottle/s||$25.00||$8.33 /Piece|
|6 Bottle/s||$48.00||$8.00 /Piece|
|12 Bottle/s||$90.00||$7.50 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Epinastine (Epina Eye Drop)
Epina Eye Drops is used to relieve symptoms such as watery eyes and itchy, red, swollen eyes or eyelids of allergic conjunctivitis (irritation and redness in the membrane covering the eye).
How it works?
Epinastine belongs to a class of medications called antihistamines. It inhibits the biological action of histamine, a naturally released substance that triggers the symptoms of Allergies, and thus provides relief from redness, itching, swelling of the membrane covering the eyes.
Common side effects
inflammation of the hair follicle of the eye lids, headache., cough, running nose, Burning sensation or irritation of the eye, redness, and itching in the eyes; infections.
- Avoid wearing contact lenses while using epinastine eye drops.
- Remove your contact lenses before instilling Epina Eye Drop and re-insert them 10 min after instillation of eye drops to avoid discoloration of lenses.
- Leave an interval of at least 10 min if you have to use another eye drop, after instilling epinastine eyes drops.
- Consult your doctor before you stop using Epina Eye Drop as it controls the itching of allergic conjunctivitis only if used regularly.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Epinastine eye drops are not meant to be injected or ingested orally.
- Epina Eye Drop should be used cautiously in children under 12 years of age.
Frequently asked questions
Epina Eye Drop
Q. Is epinastine safe during pregnancy?
Epina Eye Drop may be used in pregnant women only if benefit outweighs the risk. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding its use.
Q. Is epinastine safe during breast feeding?
Epina Eye Drop should be used cautiously in breast feeding women. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding its use.
Q. What is epinastine HCL/ What is it used for?
Epinastine (Epina Eye Drop) is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of such as watery eyes and itchy, red, swollen eyes or eyelids due to allergic conjunctivitis (irritation and redness in the membrane covering the eye).
|Country of Origin||
Allergic eye disease
5 ml in 1 bottle
Epinastine (0.05% w/v)
Allergic eye diseaseBuy Cheap Epinastine 0.05% w/vBuy Epina Eye DropBuy Epinastine at USABuy Epinastine OnlineBuy Generic ElestatEpina Eye DropEpina Eye Drop DosageEpina Eye Drop PrecautionsEpina Eye Drop PriceEpina Eye Drop ReviewsEpina Eye Drop Side EffectsEpinastineEpinastine 0.05% w/vEpinastine DosageEpinastine PrecautionsEpinastine PriceEpinastine ReviewsEpinastine Side Effectsside effects of Elestat
There are no reviews yet.