Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Entehep 0.5 mg Tablet
$55.00 – $149.00
|Entehep 0.5 mg Tablet|
|30 Tablet/s||$55.00||$1.83 /Piece|
|60 Tablet/s||$105.00||$1.75 /Piece|
|90 Tablet/s||$149.00||$1.66 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Entehep 0.5 mg (Entecavir 0.5 mg) Tablet
Entecavir tablets 0.5 mg is an Antiviral drug used in the treatment of hepatitis B infection (chronic hepatitis and hepatitis B infection with HIV infection). It is not effective against HIV infection. Entecavir 0.5 mg contains Entecavir which belongs to antiviral. It works by reducing the amount of hepatitis B virus (HBV) in the body. Get more information about what is Entecavir 0.5 mg, how to work, how to take, Entecavir Side Effects, Dosage, Precaution, Reviews, and Price.
What is Entecavir 0.5 mg used for?
It is used for managing the chronic infection with hepatitis B virus (HBV) in adults and children two years of age and older who have active liver disease. Entecavir does not prevent the spread of HBV to other people. Entecavir 0.5 mg is a guanine analog. Entehep is majorly used in an adolescent patient, and in pediatric with age of 2 years or older.
How does Entecavir 0.5 mg work?
These Tablets prevent the multiplication of HIV in human cells. Entecavir 0.5 mg is an antiviral medicine. It works by inhibiting the reverse transcriptase enzyme, which thus prevents the multiplication of hepatitis B virus in the body. Entecavir 0.5 mg works to harm the virus and fight the infection.
How to take Entecavir 0.5 mg?
Take this drug in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. The standard dosage of Entecavir 0.5 mg is either 0.5 mg or 1 mg once daily orally. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Take this medicine once a day on an empty stomach at least 2 hours before the next meal.
If you take more Entecavir
• If you take more, call your doctor right away
If you forget to take Entecavir
• If you forget to take Entecavir 0.5 mg, take it as soon as you remember
• If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose
• Do not take two doses at the same time
If you stop taking Entecavir 0.5 mg
• Do not stop taking this medicine before consulting your doctor
Side Effects Entecavir 0.5 mg:
Along with its required effects, a medicine may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these reactions may happen, if they do occur, they may need medicinal consideration.
- Muscle pain or cramping;
- Fast heartbeat;
- Severe liver damage;
- Lactic acidosis;
- Skin rashes;
- Decreased kidney function;
- Increase in sugar level;
- Yellow color change in Skin and Urine;
- Fatty liver;
- Liver enlargement.
Precaution of Entecavir 0.5 mg:
- If you have an allergy to Entecavir 0.5 mg tablets or any other part of this drug. Tell your doctor or physician if you are allergic to any medicines.
- Entehep 0.5 mg is recommended for pregnancy condition, and it should be used only by getting advice from the medical practitioner.
- While In animal data, excreted in animal milk, whereas human data is not applicable. However, breastfeeding should not be recommended during therapy.
- Consuming Entecavir 0.5 mg tablets can make you feel dizzy, tired, and sleepy and decrease alertness. It is best to avoid the drug while driving.
- During sexual intercourse life partner may develop with this infection, to avoid this problem consult with your doctor.
- This tablet should be used safely in persons suffering from kidney diseases.
- Store at 22-25°C (77°F).
- Entehep store at light and moisture resistance.
- Store at reach out of children and pets.
|Country of Origin|
HIV infection, Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection
Zydus Cadila Pharma
10 tablets in 1 strip