- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Emoderm Cream (White Soft Paraffin):
Emoderm Cream is an emollient that moisturizes the skin and used for treating dry skin conditions such as eczema, pruritus, ichthyosis, etc.
White Soft Paraffin is used to treat Skin infections, Fungal infections. Know about White Soft Paraffin using for, side effects, Dosage, Price, Precautions, and Reviews at Alldaygeneric.com.
How to Use Emoderm Cream?
Emoderm Cream use for Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream.
White Soft Paraffin Cream is used for Psoriasis, Scrapes, Diaper rash, Skin hydration, Minor cuts, Burns, Skin lubrication, Pruritus, Eczema, Dermatitis, and other conditions. White Soft Paraffin may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How does white soft paraffin work?
Emoderm Cream is an emollient a substance that softens or soothes the skin. White Soft Paraffin works by moisturizing dry skin, thereby relieving dryness and itching.
White Soft Paraffin works by relieving the damaged or chapped lips and skin, protecting from drying effects of wind and cold weather, reducing the appearance of fine dry lines.
Emoderm Cream Side effects?
- Skin irritation
- Itching and rash
- Swelling at applied sites
- Do not use Cream on the advice of a friend. Similarly, do not give it to someone you feel has the same symptoms.
- Store White Soft Paraffin at room temperature & avoid direct exposure to heat & sunlight
- Always check for expiry on the package or with the pharmacist before buying White Soft Paraffin cream.
Precautions of White Soft Paraffin:
- Do not use if you are allergic to White Soft Paraffin Cream or any of its components.
- Do not use if you have hypersensitivity.
- Do not wash the treated area after immediately applying White Soft Paraffin. Also, avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
Q.Is Emoderm good for dry skin?
Yes, Emoderm helps to moisturize dry skin.
Q. What is Emoderm cream used for?
Emoderm cream is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations.
Why Emoderm Cream from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Emoderm Cream, manufactured by Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
White Soft Paraffin
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
50 gm in 1 tube
White Soft Paraffin (50gm)