Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Elyn Cream 13.9% (15gm)
$72.00 – $259.00
|Elyn Cream 13.9% (15gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$72.00||$24.00 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$137.00||$22.83 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$259.00||$21.58 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Elyn 13.9% Cream (Eflornithine)
Elyn Cream interferes with a chemical in hair follicles under the skin, which slows hair growth where the medication is used. Eflornithine topical is used to reduce unwanted facial hair in women. Elyn 13.9% Cream does not permanently remove facial hair or prevent hair growth. Eflornithine topical may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Elyn Cream stops the activity of a chemical involved in the production of hair on the face.
Which is required for the growth of hair in the skin, thereby slowing down hair growth and making hair lighter? Improvement in the condition occurs gradually.
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the afflicted area and use the cream. Wash your hands after applying, except hands are the affected area.
Elyn 13.9% Cream is for use only on the face and chin. Do not apply to other areas of the body. Before application, remove any facial hair using your desired hair removal method. Wait at least 5 minutes before using Eflornithine cream.
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using eflornithine and call your doctor at once if you have: severe irritation of treated skin; or redness or crusting around your hair follicles.
Common side effects may include temporary redness, rash, burning, stinging, itching, or tingling; acne or red bumps on the skin; skin dryness; or headache.
- You should not use eflornithine (vaniqa) if you have had an allergic reaction to it in the past. It is not known whether this medication will harm an unborn baby.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known whether Elyn Cream 13.9% passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby.
- Tell your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby. Eflornithine (vaniqa) is not recommended for use by anyone younger than 12 years old.
If you miss a dose of Elyn Cream, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
An overdose of Eflornithine cream is not expected to be dangerous. Seek emergency medical attention or call.
Eflornithine hydrochloride Cream, 13.9% is a prescription medication applied to the skin for the reduction of unwanted facial hair in women.
Eflornithine (Vaniqa) is a topical medication prescribed for the treatment of unwanted facial and chin hair in women ages 12 and older.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Elyn 13.9% Cream, manufactured by Ajanta Pharma Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin||
Facial hirsutism (Excessive hair growth on face)
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
15 gm in 1 tube
Eflornithine (13.9% w/w)
Donald Hicks –
Wonderful, Works very well.
Harold Reed –
Great quality and fast ?.