Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Duolin Rotacaps (Levosalbutamol 100mcg + Ipratropium 40mcg)
Duolin Rotacaps (Ipratropium medication) is a Combo of Ipratropium 100mcg + Levosalbutamol 40mcg. It is prescribed for the treatment of Bronchospasm associated with obstructive airways such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). It treats the barrier of lung airflow. Duolin Rotacaps also stops the contraction of the air passages. It treats the swelling of the lungs and other conditions. It helps in easing the difficulty in breathing.
Duolin Rotacaps is indicated for treatment in patients with COPD on a regular aerosol bronchodilator, who continue to have evidence of Bronchospasm and require a second bronchodilator. Duolin is a bronchodilator (airway-opening medication), used to treat Bronchospasm associated with obstructive airways disease such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease for people who are already taking one bronchodilator and need another to relieve their symptoms, including tightness of the chest, wheezing and shortness of breath.
Ipratropium medication is also indicated for use in people with the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) who are already using other medicines to control their condition and still have evidence of Bronchospasm and require a second bronchodilator. Ipratropium medication contains a combination of Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide. Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide (Ipratropium medication) are bronchodilators that relax muscles in the airways and increase air flow to the lungs.
Duolin Rotacaps 140mcg is used for the treatment and prevention of:
- Shortness of breath due to ongoing lung disease
- (COPD) Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Ipratropium is prescribed for the treatment of Bronchospasm associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
Levosalbutamol is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of Bronchospasm (constriction of airways causing breathing difficulties) in reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
- Improves the airflow
- Gives better airways
- Prevents the swelling of the lungs
- Ease the difficulty in breathing
- Prevents a cough and swelling of airways
The combination of these two drugs (Ipratropium + Levosalbutamol) works as a bronchodilator, and it relaxes smooth muscle cells in the bronchial tubes. Duolin Rotacaps has Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide content. The Ipratropium medication content dilates the airways in the lungs. It blocks the effect of acetylcholine on the bronchi and nasal passages. Levosalbutamol is a short-acting beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonist. It helps relaxes the muscles in the bronchi and in the lungs. It helps improve the amount of air that flows to and from the lungs.
Use Duolin Rotacaps exactly as prescribed by your physician. Open the pouch and remove the strip of unit dose vials. Use 1 Duolin Rotacaps four times a day. Do not take a bigger amount than what is given. Duolin can also be given orally under nebulization. Do not swallow. Ipratropium medication is for patients above 4 years only. After you have finished, dispose of any leftover medicine carefully.
Report to the physician immediately if the patients are having any of these following symptoms:
- Dry mouth, Constipation
- Urinary retention, Headache, Nausea
- Buccal ulceration
- Paralytic ileus
- Paradoxical Bronchospasm
- Acute angle-closure glaucoma
- Nasal dryness and epistaxis
- Anaphylactic reactionsAtrial fibrillation, Supraventricular tachycardia
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine.
Precautions should be taken in cases of:
- Bladder neck obstruction,
- Narrow-angle glaucoma or patients susceptible to glaucoma,
- Prostatic hyperplasia,
- Protect patient’s eyes from nebulizer drug,
- Children elderly,
- Renal and hepatic impairment;
- Pregnancy / Lactation: Pregnancy Category: C, Please consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol is not advisable. Please Contact Your Doctor for any Emergency.
- Food to avoid: If allergic to any meal, please consult with the physician.
- Driving / Machinery: You may assume dizzy, or have trouble in focusing, or blurred vision while taking this medicine. If this happens, do not drive or use tools or machines.
If you miss a dose of Ipratropium medication; take the next dose on time. Do not take more doses without your doctor prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. Overdose signs may cause harmful and poisonous effects. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor. An overdose of this medicine can be fatal.
No, using a higher than the prescribed dose of this Ipratropium medication will not make it more effective, instead can lead to increased side effects. If the symptoms do not get relieved by the recommended doses, please consult the doctor for re-evaluation.
Yes, Duolin Rotacaps may make you feel tired or sleepy. Avoid driving, operating machinery, working at heights, or participating in potentially dangerous activities at the beginning of your treatment until you know how the medicine affects you. Inform your doctor if you experience such episodes while you are taking this medication.
Yes, the use of Duolin Rotacaps can cause dry mouth. If you experience dry mouth, drink plenty of water. Take regular sips during the day and keep some water by your bed at night.
Hypersensitivity to Duolin Rotacaps is a contraindication. In addition, Duolin Rotacaps should not be used if you have the conditions like Allergic reactions OR Prostatic hyperplasia.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Duolin Rotacaps, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Levosalbutamol / Ipratropium
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), Asthma
30 rotacaps in 1 packet
Levosalbutamol (100mcg) + Ipratropium (40mcg)