Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Duolin Respules (Levosalbutamol 1.25mcg + Ipratropium 500mcg)
Duolin Respules (2.5 mg+500 mcg) is a Fixed-Dose Combination (FDC) Drug Brand being manufactured and marketed by Cipla Limited. Duolin Respules is a bronchodilator composed of Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide. It relaxes the muscles and eases out the breathing problems in patients suffering from asthma.
Duolin Respules is indicated for treatment in patients with COPD on a regular aerosol bronchodilator, who continue to have evidence of Bronchospasm and require a second bronchodilator. Duolin is a bronchodilator, used to treat Bronchospasm associated with obstructive airways disease such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease for people who are already taking one bronchodilator and need another to relieve their symptoms, including tightness of the chest, wheezing and shortness of breath.
Asthma Ipratropium is also indicated for use in people with the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) who are already using other medicines to control their condition and still have evidence of Bronchospasm and require a second bronchodilator.
Duolin Respules 501.25mcg is used for the treatment and prevention of:
- Shortness of breath due to ongoing lung disease
- Inflammation of mucous membrane
- (COPD) Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Nasal cavity blockage
- Respiratory disease
Ipratropium is prescribed for the treatment of Bronchospasm associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
Levosalbutamol is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of Bronchospasm in reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
The combination of these two drugs (Ipratropium + Levosalbutamol) works as a bronchodilator, and it relaxes smooth muscle cells in the bronchial tubes.
Ipratropium bromide is an anticholinergic agent. It blocks muscarinic cholinergic receptors, without specificity for subtypes, resulting in a decrease in the formation of cyclic guanosine monophosphate. Most likely due to actions of cGMP on intracellular calcium, this results in decreased contractility of smooth muscle.
Levosalbutamol loosens the smooth muscles of all airways, from the trachea to the terminal bronchioles. Increased cyclic AMP concentrations are also associated with the inhibition of the release of mediators from mast cells in the airways.
- 1 Respule, nebulized three or four times daily. The dosage should be adapted to the individual requirements of the patient.
- Always take Asthma Ipratropium medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- Duolin Respules will not work fast enough to treat a Bronchospasm attack. Use only a fast acting inhalation medicine to treat a Bronchospasm attack.
- While using Duolin Respules, your lung function may need to be tested often.
Report to the physician immediately if the patients are having any of these following symptoms:
- Dry mouth, Constipation
- Urinary retention, Headache, Nausea
- Buccal ulceration
- Paralytic ileus
- Paradoxical Bronchospasm
- Acute angle-closure glaucoma
- Nasal dryness and epistaxis
- Anaphylactic reactions
- Atrial fibrillation, Supraventricular tachycardia
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine.
The usual starting dose of Duolin Respules is two inhalations four times a day. Patients may take additional inhalations as required; however, the total number of inhalations should not exceed 12 in 24 hours.
The dosage should be adapted to the individual requirements of the patient. 1 Respule nebulised three or four times daily.
No, using a higher than the prescribed dose of this Asthma Ipratropium will not make it more effective, instead can lead to increased side effects. If the symptoms do not get relieved by the recommended doses, please consult the doctor for re-evaluation.
Yes, Duolin Respules may make you feel tired or sleepy. Avoid driving, operating machinery, working at heights, or participating in potentially dangerous activities at the beginning of your treatment until you know how the medicine affects you. Inform your doctor if you experience such episodes while you are taking this medication.
Yes, the use of Duolin Respules can cause dry mouth. If you experience dry mouth, drink plenty of water. Take regular sips during the day and keep some water by your bed at night.
Asthma Ipratropium and albuterol combination is used to help control the symptoms of lung diseases, such as asthma, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema. It is also used to treat air flow blockage and prevent the worsening of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in patients who need another medicine.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Duolin Respules, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Levosalbutamol / Ipratropium
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), Asthma
5 respules in 1 packet
Levosalbutamol (1.25mg) + Ipratropium (500mcg)