Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (0)
Duolin Inhaler – 70mcg (Levosalbutamol 50mcg + Ipratropium 20mcg)
Duolin Inhaler produced by Cipla is used for the treatment or prevention of Bronchospasm in adults and adolescents with reversible obstructive airway diseases like asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
Duolin Inhaler is indicated for treatment in patients with COPD on a regular aerosol bronchodilator, who continue to have evidence of Bronchospasm and require a second bronchodilator. Duolin Inhaler is a bronchodilator (airway-opening medication), used to treat Bronchospasm associated with obstructive airways disease such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease for people who are already taking one bronchodilator and need another to relieve their symptoms, including tightness of the chest, wheezing and shortness of breath.
Ipratropium Inhaler is also indicated for use in people with the Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) who are already using other medicines to control their condition and still have evidence of bronchospasm and require a second bronchodilator. Ipratropium Inhaler contains (Duolin Inhaler) a combination of Levalbuterol and Ipratropium Bromide. Levalbuterol and Ipratropium Bromide are bronchodilators that relax muscles in the airways and increase air flow to the lungs.
Duolin Inhaler 70mcg is used for the treatment and prevention of:
- Shortness of breath due to ongoing lung disease
- (COPD) Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Ipratropium is prescribed for the treatment of Bronchospasm associated with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
Levosalbutamol is prescribed for the treatment and prevention of Bronchospasm (constriction of airways causing breathing difficulties) in reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
The combination of these two drugs (Ipratropium + Levosalbutamol) works as a bronchodilator, and it relaxes smooth muscle cells in the bronchial tubes.
Ipratropium bromide is an anticholinergic agent. It blocks muscarinic cholinergic receptors, without specificity for subtypes, resulting in a decrease in the formation of cyclic guanosine monophosphate. Most likely due to actions of cGMP on intracellular calcium, this results in decreased contractility of smooth muscle.
Levosalbutamol loosens the smooth muscles of all airways, from the trachea to the terminal bronchioles. Increased cyclic AMP concentrations are also associated with the inhibition of the release of mediators from mast cells in the airways.
Shake the metered Duolin Inhaler (Ipratropium Inhaler) aerosol before using. This will mix the medicine evenly so that a correct dose is delivered. Each puff must be inhaled through the mouth correctly for Generic Ipratropium and Levosalbutamol Inhaler (Duolin Inhaler) to work.
When using the Ipratropium Inhaler device for the first time, prime it by spraying 2 test sprays into the air, away from your face. Keep your Duolin Inhalerclean and dry, and store it with the cap on the mouthpiece.
Clean your Ipratropium Inhaler once a week by removing the canister and placing the mouthpiece under warm running water for at least 30 seconds.
Report to the physician immediately if the patients are having any of these following symptoms:
- Dry mouth, Constipation
- Urinary retention, Headache, Nausea
- Buccal ulceration
- Paralytic ileus
- Paradoxical Bronchospasm
- Acute angle-closure glaucoma
- Nasal dryness and epistaxis
- Anaphylactic reactions
- Atrial fibrillation, Supraventricular tachycardia
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine.
Precautions should be taken in cases of:
- Bladder neck obstruction,
- Narrow-angle glaucoma or patients susceptible to glaucoma,
- Prostatic hyperplasia,
- Protect patient’s eyes from nebulizer drug,
- Children elderly,
- Renal and hepatic impairment;
- Pregnancy / Lactation: Pregnancy Category: C, Please consult with the physician during pregnancy & lactation.
- Alcohol: Consumption of alcohol is not advisable. Please Contact Your Doctor for any Emergency.
- Food to avoid: If allergic to any meal, please consult with the physician.
- Driving / Machinery: You may assume dizzy, or have trouble in focusing, or blurred vision while taking this medicine. If this happens, do not drive or use tools or machines.
If you miss a dose of Duolin Inhaler; take the next dose on time. Do not take more doses without your doctor prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. Overdose signs may cause harmful and poisonous effects. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor. An overdose of this medicine can be fatal.
No, using a higher than the prescribed dose of this Ipratropium Inhaler will not make it more effective, instead can lead to increased side effects. If the symptoms do not get relieved by the recommended doses, please consult the doctor for re-evaluation.
Yes, Duolin Inhaler may make you feel tired or sleepy. Avoid driving, operating machinery, working at heights, or participating in potentially dangerous activities at the beginning of your treatment until you know how the medicine affects you. Inform your doctor if you experience such episodes while you are taking this medication.
Yes, the use of Ipratropium inhaler can cause dry mouth. If you experience dry mouth, drink plenty of water. Take regular sips during the day and keep some water by your bed at night.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Duolin Inhaler, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Levosalbutamol / Ipratropium
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), Asthma
200 MDI in 1 inhaler
Levosalbutamol (50mcg) + Ipratropium (20mcg)