Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (4)
Ducray Anaphase Shampoo (Tocopherol Nicotinate/ Ruscus/ Vitamin complex)
Ducray Anaphase Shampoo is a drug that is used to stimulate hair growth and is given in the treatment of male pattern baldness and hair loss treatments. It is most effective in the people who are below the age of 40 years. It does not cure baldness, but it can slow down the effect on receding hairlines. Male pattern Baldness or Androgenic alopecia is a result of androgen imbalance in the body. There is thinning of hair on the top of the head. Get More information like Ducray Anaphase Shampoo work, use, advantages and disadvantages, price, reviews, dosage, directions, and Precautions.
Advantages of Ducray Anaphase Shampoo
Ducray Anaphase Shampoo and other topical forms are pharmaceutical products provided for the treatment of Male pattern baldness. This also benefits in hair growth in women with thinning of hair. Studies have shown that solutions containing the active element of this product are useful in beginning and promoting hair growth for sufferers of male pattern Hair loss.
How Does Ducray Anaphase Shampoo work?
This Shampoo comes as a liquid that is to be applied on the scalp. It promotes hair growth by:
Shortening the telogen phase and causing premature entry of resting hair follicles into the Anagen phase. Prolonging the Anagen phase and inducing the increase in the size of hair follicles and Improving the viability of hair follicles.
What if I Overdose?
Generally, there are no chances of an overdose of the Anaphase Shampoo as it is a topical solution. If the excess lotion is used or in case you feel any embarrassment then directly contact your physician. Headache, redness and warmth of the affected area may take place when used lotion in excess.
What if I Miss Dose?
Try to apply Ducray Anaphase Shampoo at the same time each day; this reduces the chances of missing dose. In case you miss the dose, forget it and take the next dose on the right time. Don’t double up the dose in order to catch up the missed one.
When should you avoid Ducray Anaphase Shampoo?
You should not take it if you:
- Are hypersensitive to Ducray Anaphase Shampoo or any of the other ingredients in it
- Have scalp diseases like cuts/wounds or eczema on scalp
- Have any allergies and heart-related problems
- Have damaged, irritated or sunburned scalp skin
- Have asthma or any other chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are 18 years or below
What are the Side effects of Ducray Anaphase Shampoo?
Ducray Anaphase Shampoo is a beneficial and potent lotion used to treat male pattern baldness but like every medicine, it also some side effects. Some common side effects are listed below:
- Headache and irritation
- Allergic reactions like breathing problems
- Redness and flaking of the skin
- Dizziness and lightheadedness
- Swollen lips, face and tongue
- Irregular heartbeat
- Convulsions and Fainting
Why buy Ducray Anaphase Shampoo from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Ducray Anaphase Shampoo, manufactured by Abbott India Pvt Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Tocopherol Nicotinate/ Ruscus/ Vitamin complex
Abbott India Pvt Ltd
50 ml in 1 bottle
Tocopherol Nicotinate + Ruscus + Vitamin complex