- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Minicycline Capsule (Doxycycline)
Minicycline 100 mg Capsule is an antibiotic which is used in the treatment of Bacterial infections in the lungs, reproductive organs and also used as prophylaxis for malaria.
Doxycycline capsules 100mg Is Used To Treat A Wide Variety Of Infections. It May Also Be Used Along With Other medications To Treat Severe Acne. This Medication Belongs To A Class Of Drugs Known As Tetracycline Antibiotics.
How To Use Minicycline Capsule?
- Postmenopausal hormonal replacement therapy:
Doxycycline is used to replenish the levels of estrogen hormone in women past menopause.
- Female hypogonadism:
Minicycline Capsule is used to treat the deficiency of sex hormone due to delayed development of certain glands in females.
- Palliative treatment of cancer:
Minicycline Capsule is used to treat certain symptoms in a patient suffering from end-stage cancer of the breast or prostate.
- Oral Contraceptives:
Doxycycline is used as the estrogen component of an oral contraceptive pill.
How Minicycline Capsule Works?
Minicycline Capsule is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial growth by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Doxycycline is a semisynthetic estrogen which enters the cells and binds to the estrogen receptors and forms a complex that enters the cell nucleus and bind to the DNA.
Minicycline Capsule Side Effects?
• Abdominal pain
• Decreased appetite
Precautions of Doxycycline?
- The drug should not be used in case you are allergic to any substance present in it.
- Doxycycline capsules is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose modification of Minicycline Capsule is recommended.
- Doxycycline capsules 100mg is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose modification of Minicycline Capsule is recommended.
Q. How long after taking Minicycline can I eat?
It is best to wait for 2 hours after consuming Minicycline. Consuming food along with Minicycline may reduce its absorption from the stomach.
Q. Can I take Minicycline with food if its causing stomach upset?
Yes, you can take Minicycline with food if it’s causing your stomach upset. However, avoid consuming milk and milk products 1 hr before and 2 hr after taking this medicine.
Q. How long does Minicycline takes to work?
Usually, Minicycline starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Why Minicycline Capsule from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Minicycline Capsule, manufactured by Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd
10 capsules in 1 strip