Uses of Dorzox Eye Drop
How Dorzox Eye Drop works?
Dorzolamide side effects
nausea, Burning and stinging of the eyes, sore eye and blurred vision, conjunctivitis, and fatigue., bitter taste, headache, irritation/ inflammation of the eyelid
- Do not drive or operate machinery as you may feel dizziness and have visual disturbances.
- Do not use Dorzox Eye Drops while you are wearing contact lenses. Do not use contact lenses for at least 10-15 minutes after using Dorzolamide in the eye.
- If more than one topical ophthalmic drug is being used, the drugs should be administered at least ten minutes apart.
- Do not use Dorzox Eye Drop for acute angle-closure glaucoma.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.