Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
Crotorax Cream (20gm)
$10.00 – $36.00
|Crotorax Cream (20gm)|
|3 Tube/s||$10.00||$3.33 /Piece|
|6 Tube/s||$19.00||$3.17 /Piece|
|12 Tube/s||$36.00||$3.00 /Piece|
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Crotorax Cream 10% – 20gm (Crotamiton)
Crotorax cream is used to treat scabies and to relieve itching and skin irritation associated with sunburn, dry eczema (type of itchy skin rash), dermatitis (red and itchy skin), allergic rashes, hives, nettle rash (pale red, raised, itchy skin rash), chickenpox, heat rashes, personal itching, insect bites and stings.
How it works:
Crotorax cream belongs to two classes of medicines called antipruritics and scabicides. It works by killing the mites, which cause scabies.
Common side effects:
- Skin irritation
- Severe allergic reaction like rash
- Swelling of eyes and lips
- Itching of skin
- Type of itchy skin rash
- Itching of the skin due to contact to affected person,
- Redness of skin
- Crotorax cream is for external application only.
- If your child is less than 3 years of age, apply the cream or lotion under doctor’s supervision.
- Do not apply crotamiton in or around the mouth or eyes as it may lead to inflammation. If applied accidently, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Do not apply on exudative wounds, acute eczema, or if the skin is broken, severely inflamed or with pus.
- Stop applying crotamiton if you develop any allergic reaction.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding and or having genital itching.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is crotorax cream safe during pregnancy?
Crotamiton should only be used if the potential benefits justify the potential risk to the baby. Please follow your doctor’s advice regarding its use.
Q. Is it safe to use crotamiton during breastfeeding?
Crotamiton should be given only if the potential benefit justifies the potential risk to the infant. Please follow your doctor’s advice regarding its use.
Q. Is crotamiton over the counter?
No. Crotamiton is available with prescription of registered medical practitioner only.
Q. Is crotamiton an antihistamine?
Crotamiton is not an antihistamine.
Q. Is crotamiton safe?
Crotamiton is safe if used at prescribed dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. What is crotamiton/ crotamiton cream/ crotamiton lotion used for?
Crotamiton is used to treat scabies and to relieve itching and skin irritation associated with sunburn, dry eczema (type of itchy skin rash), dermatitis (red and itchy skin), allergic rashes, hives, nettle rash, chickenpox, heat rashes, personal itching, insect bites and stings.
|Country of Origin||
Abbott India Pvt Ltd
20 gm in 1 tube
Crotamiton (10% w/w)
Bert Cotton –
I have been using this product too and it simply awesome.
David Castillo –
This is an excellent product.