- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (1)
Crinone Vaginal Gel 8% (Progesterone Vaginal Gel)
What is Crinone Vaginal Gel 8% used for?
Crinone 8% Vaginal Gel is used for the medication of infertility in women whose Progesterone levels are too weak for healthy egg implantation. Crinone Vaginal Gel provides the lining of the womb so that it is a more nurturing condition for the fertilized egg.
This is a Hormone that may be maintained during the Pregnancy to give new Hormonal support. Other Progesterone uses involve using these suppositories when menstrual cycle has been disrupted for several reasons.
Know about Crinone 8% Vaginal Gel Uses, Dosage, Work, Directions, Warnings, Precautions, Facts, safety Advice, and Side Effects. We also have in stock Gestone 50mg Injection, which is used to treat the Same Indications.
How Does Crinone Vaginal Gel work?
Crinone vaginal Gel includes Progesterone and is done for the Treatment of infertility due to an insufficiency of the female hormone Progesterone throughout the Menstrual cycle. During the Menstrual Cycle, an egg grows in the ovary during the first 14 days.
This is named the follicular phase of the Menstrual cycle. Ovulation then happens and leaves a corpus luteum in the ovary. This is called the luteal phase of the Menstrual cycle.
This corpus luteum acts Progesterone for 12-16 days, which helps to thicken and maintain the lining of the womb ready for a fertilized egg. If fertilization of the egg does not occur, the progesterone level falls, and the lining of the uterus is menstruation.
If the egg is fertilized and the embryo implants in the lining of the uterus, the corpus luteum continues to produce progesterone to support the Pregnancy till the embryos placenta takes over at ten weeks in the Pregnancy. In remarkable women, the Progesterone presented in the luteal phase is missing or insufficient to sustain the lining of the uterus and support early development of the embryo.
Progesterone vaginal gel and vaginal tablets belong to the class of Medications called progestins. These medications are used as part of the IVF plan. They treat to fix the uterus lining so that a prepared egg can be inserted and to keep a Pregnancy once a fertilized egg has been implanted.
How should I use Crinone Vaginal Gel?
- Crinone Vaginal Gel arrives in Pre-filled, Single-use applicators. You use the applicator to inject the gel in your vagina and later throw it away. Individually applicator should only be utilized once.
- The suggested dose of Progesterone Vaginal Gel is 8% entered into the vagina once or twice regular, beginning the day of embryo transfer.
- If Pregnancy happens, medication may be stayed for up to 12 weeks.
- To inject Progesterone Vaginal Gel, take the applicator by the thick end and shakedown to ensure the contents are at the thin end.
- Twist off the tab and lightly insert the thin end of the applicator in the vagina while you are in a sitting position or when resting on your back with your knees bent.
- Press the thick end of the applicator Substantially to deposit the gel. Remove and discard the applicator. Applicators are intended for single use only.
Possible Side Effects of Crinone Vaginal Gel 8%
Like every Medication, Crinone Vaginal Gel can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- There have been rare reports of drowsiness happening throughout Crinone Treatment.
- Hypersensitivity reactions can sometimes occur, and this can cause skin rashes on other parts of the body.
- If you are concerned in this way, Do not drive or operate machinery.
- There have also been reports of headache, drowsiness, breast tenderness, Intermenstrual bleeding, Vaginal inflammation, and other mild application position reactions.
Safety Advice Before the use of Crinone Vaginal Gel:
- Women with Abnormal Vaginal bleeding wherever the condition is not known.
- Women with breast cancer or cancer involving the genital tract.
- Women who have had a heart attack or stroke or with hereditary blood disorders called porphyrias.
- Women who are Pregnant though the baby has died in the womb.
- Women with infection of a vein produced by a superficial blood clot.
Storage Instructions for Crinone Vaginal Gel:
Do not use the Progesterone Vaginal Gel after the expiry date as stated on the pack. The expiry date relates to the last day of that month.
Do not Store Crinone Vaginal Gel above 25°C. Do not freeze.
Only keep it if your Doctor advises you to.
If your doctor decides to stop the treatment, return any unused medicine to the pharmacist.
How can Progesterone Vaginal Gel affect other medicines?
It is necessary to tell your doctor what medications you are previously taking, including those bought without a prescription and Herbal medications, before you begin treatment with this medicine.
Q. Is Crinone Vaginal Gel safe?
Crinone Vaginal Gel 8% is relatively harmless if used as prescribed. In case of any side-effects, negotiate your Doctor.
Why Buy Crinone 8% Vaginal Gel from AllDayGeneric?
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Crinone 8% Vaginal Gel, manufactured by Serum Institute Of India Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
Disclaimer: The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
AllDayGeneric is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
AllDayGeneric does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.
|Country of Origin|
Serum Institute Of India Ltd
1.125 gm in 1 tube