Free shippingON ALL ORDERS ABOVE $199 (On Cart Value)
- Additional information
- Product Tag
- Reviews (2)
Cordarone 200 mg (Amiodarone 200 mg Tablet)
Cordarone 200 mg (Amiodarone) is used to treat life-threatening irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmias) and to maintain a regular heart rate in patients who have not responded to other medicines. It is an anti-arrhythmic drug. Know about what is Amiodarone, how Amiodarone works, how to use, Amiodarone Side Effects, Dosage, Precaution, and Price.
Cordarone 200 mg (Amiodarone) is used to treat an arrhythmic condition (a situation in which the rhythm of heartbeats is affected). It is also known as anti-arrhythmic medicine. Amiodarone is used to keep proper heartbeat in people suffering from life-threatening heart rhythm disorders of the ventricles. Ventricles are lower chambers of the heart that throw blood out of the heart. This medicine is given for the treatment of ventricular fibrillation or ventricular tachycardia. Cordarone 200 mg may also be informed for causes not mentioned above.
Cordarone 200 mg (Amiodarone) medication works by lengthening the gap between one heartbeat and the next, helping to bring the heart rate to a slower and more regular pace.
It comes as a pill to take by mouth. It is usually taken once or twice a day with or without food. (Take consistently with or without meals. Take with meals if the high dose or to reduce GI discomfort.). Medicine administered into the vein by a health care provider.
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
• Nausea; Vomiting,
• Constipation; Weight loss,
• Fatigue; Pulmonary fibrosis,
• Heart block; Heart failure,
• Dizziness; Tiredness,
• Shaking or tremor
• Numbness and tingling
• Stomach pain
• Loss of appetite
• Sleep problems (insomnia); Weakness,
• Lack of coordination
• Warmth, tingling, or redness under your skin
Cordarone 200 mg Tablet dosing depends on many factors like seriousness of the situation, age, s** and a host of other factors. Your physician may prescribe the proper dosage of this medicine for you after examining your case thoroughly. Strictly stick to the dose regimen as prescribed by your doctor.
- When starting treatment with this drug, you may stay in the hospital for proper monitoring by your doctor.
- Close monitoring is recommended as Cordarone 200 mg may worsen arrhythmia, primarily when used concurrently with other anti-arrhythmic drugs or drugs that prolong QT interval.
- Corneal refractive laser surgery is not recommended in patients on Amiodarone treatment. Due to corneal micro deposits, Drivers are not advised to drive at night as they may be dazzled by headlights.
- It may cause hypotension and slow heartbeat, increase risk of liver toxicity, visual disturbance/impairment; lung damage; monitor for pulmonary toxicity, e.g., acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Monitor liver functions regularly.
- It may affect defibrillation or pacing thresholds of cardiac devices.
- Correct electrolyte imbalance before starting treatment.
- Caution, when used in patients, undergoes surgery, hepatic impairment, thyroid disease, elderly, breastfeeding.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic Cordarone 200 mg, manufactured by Sanofil India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by AllDayGeneric.
|Country of Origin|
Sanofi India Ltd
10 tablets in 1 strip